👑💰7 WINNERS IN 7 DAYS👑💰
Damion Maher (@Damion23) has rounded up seven previous winners of BBL Fantasy & SuperCoach BBL and asked them some insightful questions ahead of BBL08.
Ryan Waters won BBL07 Fantasy and here is what he had to say…
1. What is your team name and where can people follow you if you have twitter?
Team name is Travis’s Head, Twitter is ryan_waters1
2. What was the keys to your success and any advice to new players?
Pretty simple advice, but the key to this game is maximising DGW’s without sacrificing the absolute top dogs.
3. Who is the must have player and why?
Nathan Coulter-Nile. Early double game week, no bye for a while, and will be one of the top players in the competition as long as manages to stay fit.
4. Will you have more bowlers or batsmen in your side considering the all-rounder changes?
5. Two part question, will you have D’Arcy Short in your starting team and is James Pattinson a must have at 62k with a double game in week one?
At this stage, I have Short in. In all likelihood, starting without him may be too big of a risk considering his ability to post enormous numbers. I suspect Pattinson will be similar in that his price tag will mean every team starts him, and becomes a must have purely to avoid falling behind the pack early.
6. Who is someone you think will be a smoky this year?
Max Bryant if he can get a spot in the Heat’s top 3.
7. Making a big call, if you don’t start with……you won’t win this year?
8. Heat & Scorchers have a double game week one How many are you looking at starting with?
Will head in with 8 or 9.
9. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me three times, shame on both of us… which player is on the never again list for BBL08?
Jimmy Peirson. End up starting him every year, and Heat have a DGW in Week 1 again this year, but don’t think I can go near him again.
10. Which two big bash sides face off in the Grand final?
Strikers to beat Scorchers.
Leave a comment / Scroll to bottom