Be sure and check out Nath’s SC STATS (on top menu) complete with all Break Evens and player stats with simple search functions. Now with NEW functionality to load up your own team and check out you personalised team-stats.
My Top Five Rookie’s (<$200k) of the week:
1) H Crozier (Mid/Fwd 131k) Crozier looked great at the start of the game this week, but faded hard, however, he’s still a cheap DPP. Crozier had the 11 disposals with 4 marks and a tackle for an ordinary score of 40. His previous two scores were 62 and 21.
2) S Gibson (Mid $94k) Gibson spent a ridiculous amount of time in the green vest and scored a total of 9 points…. So I couldn’t give top billing despite his 94k price tag. I will give you a reminder that Gibson is a mature age rookie who was highly rated during the NAB Cup. It took him a while to get his first run, and after three season on the Hawks rookie list. Gibson’s first run saw him get 18 disposals and took 5 marks finishing with 56.
3) T Hine (Def 113k) Hine just had the bye, and has just played the one game, but he also played a solitary game way back in round 11 last year. In his first run of 2012 Hine had 16 disposals, a couple of marks and a couple of tackles topped off with a goal reaping a reasonable 50. Wait another week if you can, but he is a defensive option if you’re desperate.
4) T Campbell (Ruck $94k) With dip-stick Minson coming back I don’t expect Campbell will get another run…… but he did smash out a sensational 89 points and had 11 disposals with 4 marks. He’s just a filla in the rook-review as likely to have poor JS.
5) J Patton (Fwd 196k) He was the number 1 draft pick, and continually likened to Brown-dog, it’s clear he will be a good player given time. He will likely have great JS as he will be given every opportunity. He’s been pretty solid with 7 & 8 disposals in his first two runs combined with a goal and 2 tackles in each game saw him get scores of 62 and 63…. But…. and there is a HUGE ‘BUT’, his starting price of $196k removes any value whatsoever…. So again, he’s a rook-review filla. Then again, it depends what you’re looking for.
If you’re travelling north to see Melbourne take on Brisbane this weekend, there are plenty of cheap Brisbane hotels still available if you’ve left your booking until the last minute!
Here is the rookie data:
|R13 SC||SC Average||Games||Player||Pos||Price||Team|