My Top Five Rookie’s (<$200k) of the week:
1) J Giles (Ruck 126k) In short – if you don’t have him, get him, NOW! (Scores: 88 and 100)
2) J Magner (Mid 94k) Again, if you don’t have him, get him….. NOW!
The bargain of the year has scored 104 and 90 in the first two rounds respectively. He’s a 23yo mature age recruit which is gold when it come to SC. Magner is a hard nut, an antagoniser and can play the game, so get on board if you aren’t already.
3) A Kennedy (Mid/Fwd 113k) Kennedy has the dual position bonus and was one of the stand-out rookies for GWS on debut picking up 28 disposals, and backed it up in round two with another 23 disposals scoring 104 and 67 in his first two hit-outs. He turns 20 this year so is slightly mature age, and was recruited from the Western Jets.
4) T Milera (Fwd 124k) Ok, so his first up matches were against Port and the Suns so hard to get a real gauge on his ability, but the numbers don’t lie. Milera has had 17 and 15 disposals in his first two runs which resulted in very solid scores of 85 and 86 means his price is set to rise. So whilst I’m not particularly convinced he’s the next big thing, I am toying with bringing him in for Pfeiffer who’s giving me doughnuts on the pine depending on who’s named this week.
5) T Mohr (Def 124k) or Bugg (Def 113k) After a little internal debating as to which one of these GWS defenders to give a mention on the honor board, I’ve decided to split the difference and put them both up. Mohr has had 16 and 10 disposals in the first two weeks respectively, followed by scores of 86 and 49. Where as Bugg has had 27 and 18 disposals in the first two weeks respectively which resulted in scores of 88 and 57. My advice to you: If you are looking for defender and don’t have one of these, then get the other one.
Here is the rookie data:
|R2 SC||SC Average||Games||Player||Pos||Price||Team|