Huttabito went all-out in his weekly Rookie Review. Chillo shone a light on the most popular trade-ins for us in Flavour Of The Week……..so who are the most solid downgrade options ‘on the bubble’ this week?
The offers may not be the best this week, but it’s nice to have some options ahead of Rd10. Ideally we need our rookies to score well and also have decent job security in order to string together plenty of games. So who are the best Bubble Busters for Rd10? Is Daniel Lloyd going to keep his spot at the Giants? With all those injured players to come back in soon? Can Brad Sheer turn his form around? Can Sam Durdin crack the Roos line-up once again? Ditto for McNiece. Will O’Connor be sent back to the twos? Is McInnes worth the risk?
Assuming they’re all named for Rd10, then this weeks Bubble Busters, in no particular order, are (Name, Club, Price, Position, Average, BreakEven):
* Ben McNiece (ESS $102 400 DEF) 54, -49
* Ben Ainsworth (GCS $198 300 MID) 71, -27
* Brad Scheer (GCS $117 300 MID) 36, -3
* Sam Durdin (NTH $123 900 FWD) 46, -19
* Fraser McInnes (WCE $155 100 DEF/FWD) 66, -42
* Mark O’Connor (GEE $102 400 DEF) 31, -3
* Daniel Lloyd (GWS $117 300 MID) 50, -32
* James Stewart (ESS $169 800 FWD) 71, -42
I have a feeling that many Coaches might go early on Greenwood (ADE) and/or Bolton (RIC). Just be aware of the risks involved with rookie selections, injuries etc. WHo is your favored downgrade target for Rd10?
Leave a comment / Scroll to bottom