Huttabito gave us job security ratings in his Rookie Review. Chillo showed us the most popular trade-ins with Flavour Of The Week……..so who are the most solid downgrade options ‘on the bubble’ this week?
Ideally we need our rookies to score well and also have decent job security in order to string together plenty of games. So who are the best Bubble Busters for Rd12? Can Cousins hold his spot for the Hawks? Ditto Willsmore. Will Scharenberg get another chance to impress? Can McNiece break back into the Bombers line-up?
Assuming they’re all named for Rd12, then this weeks Bubble Busters, in no particular order, are (Name, Club, Price, Position, Average, BreakEven):
* Ben McNiece (ESS $102 400 DEF) 54, -49
* Ben Ainsworth (GCS $198 300 MID) 71, -27
* Matthew Scharenberg (COL $164 000 DEF) 55, -14
* James Cousins (HAW $102 400 MID) 61, -62
* Dallas Willsmore (HAW $123 900 MID) 36, 1
How do you rate the rookies on offer this week?
Leave a comment / Scroll to bottom