Huttabito shined in his weekly Rookie Review. Chillo continues to inform us on the most popular trade-ins for us in Flavour Of The Week……..so who are the most solid downgrade options ‘on the bubble’ this week?
Ideally we need our rookies to score well and also have decent job security in order to string together plenty of games. So who are the best Bubble Busters for Rd14? Is it all about Luke Ryan this week? Did you move early on that one? Anyone going with a double downgrade? Can Mountford hold his spot at Arden St? Does O’Connor work his way back into that Cats line-up?
Assuming they’re all named for Rd14, then this weeks Bubble Busters, in no particular order, are (Name, Club, Price, Position, Average, BreakEven):
* Ben McNiece (ESS $102 400 DEF) 54, -49
* Sam Durdin (NTH $123 900 FWD) 46, -19
* Fraser McInnes (WCE $155 100 DEF/FWD) 66, -42
* Mark O’Connor (GEE $102 400 DEF) 31, -3
* Luke Ryan (FRE $117 300 DEF) 62, -55
* Declan Mountford (NTH $123 900 MID) 51, -29
* Dallas Willsmore (HAW $123 900 MID) 36, 1
Leave a comment / Scroll to bottom