Huttabito delivered again in his weekly Rookie Review. Chillo brought us the most popular trade-ins for us in Flavour Of The Week……..so who are the most solid downgrade options ‘on the bubble’ this week?
Ideally we need our rookies to score well and also have decent job security in order to string together plenty of games. So who are the best Bubble Busters for Rd16? Is it all about Alex Witherden this week? Or have you already traded him in early? Does O’Connor work his way back into that Cats line-up? Should we send out a search party for Ben McNiece? Seriously, he’s been on this list since Adam was a baby! Does Callum Brown get another crack at the big time? Can Sean Darcy hold that #1 Ruck position at Freo?
Assuming they’re all named for Rd15, then this weeks Bubble Busters, in no particular order, are (Name, Club, Price, Position, Average, BreakEven):
* Ben McNiece (ESS $102 400 DEF) 54, -49
* Sam Durdin (NTH $123 900 FWD) 46, -19
* Fraser McInnes (WCE $155 100 DEF/FWD) 66, -42
* Mark O’Connor (GEE $102 400 DEF) 31, -3
* Dallas Willsmore (HAW $123 900 MID) 36, 1
* Callum Brown (COL $117 300 FWD/MID) 47, -26
* Alex Witherden (BRL $117 300 DEF/MID) 83, -97
* Mitchell Hibberd (NTH $123 900 DEF/MID) 36, 1
* Sean Darcy (FRE $117 300 RUCK) 74, -79
Leave a comment / Scroll to bottom