Here are the rules verbatim from the Supercoach* website:
HOW WILL THE SPLIT ROUND PARTIAL LOCKOUT SYSTEM WORK?
– The competition will go into a ‘Partial Lockout’ mode at the start of the Hawthorn v Essendon game, at 7:40pm AEST on Friday, June 18. Note that ALL FIVE matches of the first weekend will be locked out on Friday evening.
– Once in Partial Lockout mode, any players from the five matches of the first weekend of the split round who are in your team will be ‘locked in’ – you’ll no longer be able to substitute them, name Captains, Vice Captains or Emergencies, or trade them into or out of your team.
– You may continue to edit your team as usual with the remaining players and teams for the remaining three matches scheduled for the following weekend. The competition then goes into FULL LOCKOUT mode with ALL the teams/players locked in at the first of the three matches on the following weekend, at 7:40pm AEST on Friday, June 25. NO further team editing is possible after that.
– If you have selected a Captain, Vice Captain and/or any Emergencies from your players involved in the first five matches of the split round, they can NO longer be de-selected or changed. If you did not, these options will remain available to you through to the full lockout on the following Friday evening. However these options will only be available for players from the REMAINING three matches, up until 7:40pm AEST on Friday, June 25.
– Similarly, any remaining trades after the initial partial lockout on June 18 can only be used to trade players in the remaining three matches, up until 7:40pm AEST on Friday, June 25.
*Note – SuperCoachTalk.com is in no way, shape or form affiliated with the Herald Sun or the AFL.
Information taken from the Supercoach official site is done to best serve the people visiting SuperCoach Talk and by no means suggests there is any partnership or affiliation involved.
All references to AFL intellectual property are for editorial purposes ONLY.
The site is intended to be a fun and informative resource to consult when choosing your SuperCoach Team each week.
Leave a comment / Scroll to bottom