While we wait for Rd5 to finish up, now is the perfect time to reflect upon your perfect team – your ‘Ideal 22′. We ran similar polls before Christmas last year, but there have been a few changes in the pecking order, I’m sure.
Over the next two days, we’ll be running polls to determine which final Supercoach line-up everyone is aiming for. There are plenty of ways to ask the question (highest avg, pts scored from Rd1, etc), but I’ll settle on this one………….’Which DEFs do you ideally want to see in your side at the end of the season?‘……..you have SIX choices (players are in order of their current avg after Rd4). You can always share your best six DEFs with us in the comments below……….
Which SIX Defenders do you want in your team by seasons end?
- Rory Laird (ADE) (17%, 274 Votes)
- Taylor Adams (COL) (17%, 269 Votes)
- Sam Docherty (CAR) (17%, 269 Votes)
- Heath Shaw (GWS) (14%, 220 Votes)
- Jeremy Howe (COL) (8%, 124 Votes)
- Leigh Montagna (STK) (6%, 95 Votes)
- Jason Johannisen (WBD) (6%, 91 Votes)
- Kade Simpson (CAR) (4%, 66 Votes)
- Jake Lloyd (SYD) (4%, 61 Votes)
- Alex Rance (RIC) (3%, 41 Votes)
- Zac Williams (GWS) (2%, 33 Votes)
- Dylan Roberton (STK) (2%, 26 Votes)
- Someone Else I've Mentioned In Comments (1%, 12 Votes)
- Jasper Pittard (PTA) (1%, 10 Votes)
- Bernie Vince (MEL) (0%, 6 Votes)
- Jarrod Harbrow (GCS) (0%, 1 Votes)
- Matthew Suckling (WBD) (0%, 0 Votes)
- Jack Martin (GCS) (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 279
Leave a comment / Scroll to bottom