Jack of ‘Salamander‘ fame (#665 overall), has requested a ‘Hindsight’ thread through our Polling Station……….the easiest way to get your discussion threads happening at SCT!
After the endless hours of research during pre-season, there are certain decisions that we commit to before Rd1. While it all seems straight-forward now, we’d all love a bit of hindsight earlier 😉 So this is a time for reflection on the season so far………
If you’d be so kind to answer the following questions for Jack:
* Who was your first player picked this season? Has that player worked out well for you?
* Who/What has been your biggest regret till now?
* What are some of the better decisions you’ve made till now?
* Who is the player that ‘got away’?
* Which player would you most like to trade in right now?
* Any lessons learned for the future?
Personally, I didn’t have the guts to run with a ‘Sandi-Witts’ Ruck line-up with a Nankervis Swingman back-up. If you started with those guys, then you would’ve been able to load up better in the midfield and have enough left over for Doc in the back line. In hindsight, the Coaches that started with that line-up have had a huge advantage till now.
How would you change your set-up in hindsight?
Leave a comment / Scroll to bottom