(The following was written by Macca, very much appreciated! – Schwarzwalder)
Hi SCT Community! Please find enclosed the updated bye planner after the first four (4) rounds and two (2) price changes.
There is a small price / budget calculator shown in Cells G41 to G44 of the PLANNER TAB that will let you know if you can afford any player changes for trades going into week five only. The bye planner though will continue to work each week showing how many players you have available over each of the bye rounds.
The workbook has four (4) tabs as follows:
· The key tab
· Shows 2017 starting data and data as of round 4 with updated prices, average, 3 round average and BE’s.
· Bye rounds are shown in columns L to P
· The rows shaded black under each of the positions (D, M, R, F) will indicate how many players ARE available, in each position, each bye week
· Total players available for your team are shown in Row 38 columns L to P and the cells will change colour depending how many players you have available each week (colour legend shown below them!)
· Pictorial view of teams on the byes in Columns R to V
· Simply choose the players you want in each position in each of the cells in Column B (choose from the drop down menu in each cell by alpha order on surname)
BYES-DRAW & SEASON DRAW TABS
· Separate tabs are included to show the byes draw and the full season draw if this helps your planning …
PLAYER DATA TAB
· This is a key tab with the data of all players and filters are included on each column to allow you to search on just the positions or clubs
· BE’s as of round 4 are included for that all important trade decision and negative BE’s are shown in red
DON’T DELETE OR ALTER ANY OF THE DATA ON ANY OF THE TABS AS IT IS USED TO MAKE THE WHOLE FILE WORK!!
For ROUND 5 only (this week) – (cash calculator on PLANNER TAB)
* You should begin by loading your current team at the end of round 4, before any trades, in Column B of PLANNER TAB
* in cell G41 enter your CURRENT team value (should be same as value showing in cell G39)
* in cell G42 enter your available cash in the bank
* Make your planned trades of players in COLUMN B
* Check cell G44 to determine if you have sufficient cash to make those trades – POP UP MESSAGES WILL APPEAR AND THE CELL IN G44 WILL CHANGE COLOUR IF GOOD OR BAD
Hope that is worthwhile gents! The last step will only work for this round obviously, as the player values would have to be updated each week. However, for right now, with some key trades about to happen, that may impact on byes, this gives everyone an up to date look!
I’m working on including another formula for the next version that allows a count of how many premos available each bye round as well as total players …
Download here – SCT 2017 AFL Bye Planner – Rnd5
Leave a comment / Scroll to bottom