Chillo suggested a thread with our first picked players for Supercoach 2018 during our Polling Station on Monday. Have you given much thought for next year? If your season has been a bit of a train wreck like mine, then you’ve already got a list happening. Since most people would understandably use Dangerfield as their first pick, let’s extend it out to your first FIVE players. We can use this as a reference to our future selves over the next pre-season 😉
My starting line-up will definitely (maybe) contain the following players:
* Patrick Dangerfield (GEE) – Back to back Brownlow Medalist and SC-God 😉
* Sam Docherty (CAR) – Amazingly……..no, stupidly is the word I’m looking for…….STUPIDLY I’ve waited for Docherty’s price to drop over the last two years and haven’t owned him at any stage as a result. Remember I said the season was a train wreck 😉 Funny thing is that I had him in my side three years ago as a breakout candidate……..
* Tom Mitchell (HAW) – Stunning in his consistency this season and no reason he won’t continue on in that vein next year.
* Zach Merrett (ESS) – Same as Mitchell, he just keeps racking up the touches. Runs all day………
* Clayton Oliver (MEL) – Has copped plenty for the dive in Perth but regardless of that, the kid can play. Averaging 110 in just his 2nd year, unheard of! Contested Beast that will be a lock in many sides for years to come…….
How does that compare to your list? Do you agree/disagree with anyone in my initial team? Let’s hear your thoughts, Coaches……
Leave a comment / Scroll to bottom