You might have both. You might have neither. Who did/would you pick first?
Coaches have given 48 responses.
Our thanks to SCT regular, Big Bad Bustling Barry Kraft for this match report from last night.
Power v Geelong – Friday, 4th March at AAMI Stadium
My handful that are worthy of consideration for super coachers.
1) Travis Boak (Midfield $471,300) – Clearly best on ground racking up 28 possies and will be cherry ripe come Round 1. Showed no signs of uninterupted pre-season, looks set for a big year.
2) Jackson Trengove (Defender/Ruck $255,800) – With Chaplin and Carlile taking the key forwards, young Jackson was able to gather 23 touches pulling in 8 marks to provide some spark of half back for Port.
Coaches have given 11 responses.
Dust off the crystal ball, peer into the bottom of your tea cup, do whatever you’ve gotta do to predict the future. Cut and paste the following into comments and give us your answers:
Highest SC average –
SC surprise dud (aka the Kurt Tippett award) –
Coaches have given 73 responses.
St Kilda are looking the goods this year after a good hit out against Geelong, i haven’t seen much of Essendon yet this year but they must be doing half reasonable to be in the final 4.
I’ll be watching tonight’s game as will many of my fellow coaches but here’s he all important question …. Who’s on your radar?
Coaches have given 41 responses.
Here’s the injury list after round 4 of the NAB Cup and the trial games that have been going on.
James Craig (hamstring) – TBC
Sam Jacobs (hamstring) – 2 weeks
Jared Petrenko (abdominal strain) – 2 weeks
Sam Shaw (hamstring) – 3 weeks
Scott Stevens (head) – 1 week
Nathan van Berlo (hamstring) – 1 week
Bernie Vince (knee) – available
Will Young (shoulder) – available
Callum Bartlett (knee) – indefinite
Jamie Charman (achilles) – indefinite
Xavier Clarke (knee) – indefinite
Josh Drummond (hip) –
Coaches have given 36 responses.
First off, I need to say my theory seems to be different to that of most when it comes to the Ruck Bench. I have always been an advocate of not putting too much cash in your ruck area…… in particular the bench. However, this season is different:
1. You now have a bye that will impact your R1 and R2 at some stage. So you need backup and can’t afford a zero.
2. You now have an extra bench spot for you Fwd, Mid and Back, but not your Ruck.
3. Everyone knows Rucks take time (years) to develop,
Coaches have given 57 responses.
There7s only 1 thing we lover more than a punt at SuperCoach Talk and that’s FREE stuff so when this link popped up in the comments i just had to bring it to our readers attention.
Here’s the 2011 SuperCoach Little Black Book for your reading pleasure. Don’t be a hog and keep it to yourself, send the link to your buddies and save them a dollar!
Coaches have given 6 responses.
Don’t know about you lot but Motts, Big Sexy and Duck don’t mind a bit of a punt in footy season and i don’t mind the thought of winning 200 large either!
If you’re a punter and over 18 then get on board and have a crack at the 200k first prize, someone has to win it, and we’d like nothing more than it be a SuperCoach Talk reader.
Coaches have given 9 responses.