We’ve already explored the value options in making a straight swap for Joel Selwood. Now we bring some more expensive replacements into the equation.
Imagine for a moment that you have just the one trade remaining plus $94 100 in the bank. Why that amount? That happens to be the exact position of the TEAM as we approach Rd21. Instead of running the same poll over and over all week, this poll will decide how our last trade is used for the TEAM. Players in the poll below are in order of total pts for the season. I’ve given you FOUR choices as to reach some sort of consensus. So which direction should we be taking?
Who would you bring in for Joel Selwood? (four choices)
- Lachie Neale (FRE) $549k (28%, 115 Votes)
- Josh Kelly (GWS) $555k (20%, 84 Votes)
- Marcus Bontempelli (WBD) $527k (20%, 81 Votes)
- Luke Parker (SYD) $514k (11%, 46 Votes)
- Dayne Beams (BRL) $493k (9%, 36 Votes)
- Sebastian Ross (STK) $528k (3%, 14 Votes)
- Callan Ward (GWS) $539k (3%, 12 Votes)
- Trent Cotchin (RIC) $500k (2%, 9 Votes)
- Dyson Heppell (ESS) $505k (2%, 8 Votes)
- Someone Else I've Mentioned In Comments (1%, 5 Votes)
- Brad Ebert (PTA) $501k (1%, 3 Votes)
Total Voters: 153
Leave a comment / Scroll to bottom