The Schwarzwalder stable is travelling quite well at the minute. Just inside the Top10%, which is always a minimal goal with SuperCoach. Apart from a few ‘beginners mistakes’ over the first two weeks, my tipping has been fairly solid.
ROUND THREE LINE-UP
** One change has been made to the line-up above…….. OUT Lyre, IN Loving Gaby (same price). LG should start a short-priced favorite in the 3rd at Caulfield which should bring in as many pts as a 2nd in the Thousand Guineas by Lyre (very keen on Flit).
I believe there are five horses that will be very popular in SC this week………
* Bottega – very cheap and should start short odds in a Group 2……bargain!
* Shadow Hero – this years VRC Derby winner (get your multis on now!) who should take out the Group One Spring Champion Stakes this week. Obvious Captain choice!
* Flit – still looking for a run in the Thousand Guineas Prelude, such was its luck last start. Just needs clear running to win this weekend and still great value at $150k.
* The Inevitable – another massive hype horse out of Tasmania that destroyed his rivals at Moonee Valley last start. Facing his acid test in the Group Two Silver Eagle but should be up to it…….and still very affordable!
* Avilius – No more Winx means that this fella is one of the best horses currently going around in Australia. Has a tremendous turn of foot for a middle distance horse and should win in the absence of Winx and the Japanese raiders……..
The rest are open to debate…….I think Bons Away will get a nice run behind a fast pace in the Schillaci Stakes. Microphone is all class and will be hard to beat in Sydney, as will Amangiri. Dalasan has drawn a terrible barrier but still represents great value in the Guineas. I’m staying out of the Toorak Handicap, looks like a bit of a raffle compared to the other Group One Races on offer.
Good luck, Coaches!!
Leave a comment / Scroll to bottom