My Top Five Rookies (<$200k) of the week:
1) J Gysberts (Mid 129k) This is an early call… and only played one game but he played well and was BOG for the Dee’s in his first game and racked up a lazy 94. He wins his own ball and happy to get hard balls which is a good sign for any SC player….. The only downside is Scully, Trengrove and McKenzie are set to return so keeping his spot will be the hard part… but keep a close eye on this fella next week.
2) W Skipper (Ruck 137k) Skip had a delay to the start of his season with injury, but is up and running now and scored 60 on the weekend which isn’t bad for a second-string ruck. The reason I have his at number two is that it is getting to that point of the season where you may need to pull some cash out, and Trengrove has prob maxed out at 248k and this is easy money for your bench. I wouldn’t have him on the field, alternatively, have a look at Stanley from StK who is a little cheaper but not scoring very well.
3) N O’Keefe (Fwd 100k) He only scored 41 this week in his second game, but rookies are a little lean right now, and he is only 100k and will get plenty of opportunity with the Kanga’s so great opportunity if you need to cash in on your forward line, and will hopefully improve and be a handy bench player come finals.
4) C Heath (Def 100k) Same as O’Keefe he’s not scoring the best, but he is a handy defender and only 100k. He only scored 39 this week for an average of 45….. but he may be a handy cash-in on your backline if you are having injury troubles like many of us.
5) B Griffths (Fwd 94k) Unfortunately he play for the Tiges which almost dooms him from the start, but again this is an early call with a score of 33 in his first up match, so definitely one to watch next week, and if is half-decent he should keep his spot…. Anyway, keep an eye on him this week.
Tell what you think? And what Rooks your looking at trading in this week?
Here’s the raw data as always….
|R10 SC||SC Average||Player||Pos||Price||Team|
Leave a comment / Scroll to bottom