My Top Five Rookies (<$200k) of the week:
1) R Henderson (Def/Fwd 100k) was back in the team this week, and played well, got a big wrap on the radio. He didn’t score that well with a 43….. but I gave him the number one billing for a few reasons…. 1) Very lean pickings for the rookies this week. 2) He’s a DPP so very hand come the business end. 3) He’s one of the very few cheap rookies left. 4) Likey to get a few runs with retirement and a view to next season in mind.
2) T Hunt (Def 100k) He’s good… and a good decision maker.. and would be a starter for most teams…. BUT, with the Cats, job security is the only issue… Scarlett, Corey likely to return after the break… and someone will have to go out….. otherwise he’s been very steady with two 50’s starting the season.
3) J Gysberts (Mid 129k) Had a sticker this week, and his price jumped up to 181k, but his first two weeks still hold him in good stead if you are looking for a bench midfielder.
4) B Griffths (94k) scored horribly in his first two weeks….. but he makes the top 4 for two reasons… 1) He’s cheap as chips at 94k… 2) He will/should get plenty of opportunity with the Tiges.
5) T Bellchambers (Ruck 138k) yes, he’s crap! So you may ask why he’s on the top 5, well if you have Hille and want bench coverage… then he may be handy knowing that he will play until Hille returns… did score 53 in his first-up run for the year, so may be worth some thought… esp if you have Hille on the bench.
Tell what you think? And what Rooks your looking at trading in this week? ….
NOTE: Good rookies are getting scarce!!!!
Here’s the raw data:
|R12 SC||SC Average||Player||Pos||Price||Team|
Leave a comment / Scroll to bottom