My Top Five Rookies (<$200k) of the week:
1) M Jaensch (Fwd 207k) I only keep players on the list one week after they jump over the 200k mark, and usually I don’t let them rate a mention in the top 5 as they close in on the 200k mark…. This week I make an exception. Jaensch scored 104, he has an average of 72 and only returned to the team after being dropped for discipline issues. He’s proving very solid, and no coincidence Crows form has been better with him on board.
2) R Henderson (Def/Fwd 127k) was number one last week and is still great value…. Surprised his price didn’t jump more… particularly given he got a 65 this week. Anyway still great value Fwd/Def bench player.
3) D Roberton (Def 154k) came back into the Freo side after a stint in the WAFL and got plenty of it… again scoring 61. So if he stays in the team he knows how to score SC points. I grabbed him last week to cash in Maguire when I saw him get named…. But still good value.
4) T Bellchambers (Ruck 138k) is scoring better than expected with another solid performance with 68. With Kreuzer out for the season and Hille re-injuring his hammy you may need a ruck on your bench, and I’m more than happy with 60+ from a bench ruck. So may be worth some thought… esp if you have Hille on the bench as he’ll be playing as long as Hille isn’t.
5) K Stevens (Mid 94k) Has only played the one, but opposed to popular thought there aren’t too many new rookie Mids kicking around this time of year, so keep your eye on this fella, very cheap… but wait until next week if you can.
Tell what you think? And what Rooks your looking at trading in this week? ….
Here’s the raw data:
|R13 SC||SC Average||Player||Pos||Price||Team|
Leave a comment / Scroll to bottom