My Top Five Rookies (<$200k) of the week:
1) R Harwood (Mid 94k) had a great first up run with 61, but then with little notice stepped it up to a massive 91 this week. He’s in a very turbulent team, and I would expect this to work in his favor. If your cashing in a midfielder for finals and want a good bench player, then Harwood could be your man…. Wait for teams to get announced as I’m concerned about the Black return.
2) J Crichton (Mid 94k) seems to have taken Barlow’s sot in the team, and is 6k cheaper than Harwood. He scored 86 on the weekend, but his score may inflated given all the Freo players scored well against the lackluster West Coast.
3) K Hardingham (Mid 104k) had a lower score this week with a 36, but watching the game this kid really looks like he can play. He took some solid grabs inside fifty and was a great kick at goal… just surprised his score wasn’t higher this week. I’d be confident he will hold his spot for another week or two at a minimum.
4) J Gunston (Fwd 94k) played his second game and having a decent break since his first some time ago. He scored 48, and whilst there were a few who scored better, I figured there may be a few people looking to cash in a forward and I had this guy pegged since his first game.
5) R Hicks (Fwd/Mid 113k) or A Moore (Def/Fwd)… with finals upon us, and trades running very thin with most us… then there is a good chance you could use a DPP (Dual Position Payer) to move between your lines to cover injuries without having to give a doughnut or use a trade you don’t have. I personally have Rohan on my midfield bench, and despite not playing, it is great having the flexibility to swap with Goodes, O’Keefe, Higgins, Didak or Dangerfield etc.
What Rookie are you looking at bringing in for finals? I need to cash in Silvangi to do my last midfield upgrade for finals, but Moore is about 30k too much for me to get the upgrade I want…. I got no comments last week… so gimme something 🙂
|R18 SC||SC Average||Player||Pos||Price||Team|
Leave a comment / Scroll to bottom