My Top Five Rookies (<$200k) of the week:
1) J “The fairytale” Podsiadly (Fwd 83k) I can’t believe this bloke, rookie at age 28… ave = 99 after 2, so huge cash jump next week…. I’ve seen both of his games and his NAB Cup. His NAB Cup game was rubbish, and why I didn’t pick him….. but he has been awesome taking contested marks, a great lead-up forward and kicking goals (even missed a few). Just because of Mooney/Hawkins I may draft Rockliff this week instead…. But I take back everything I said about this bloke. Looks the Goodes J
2) T Rockliff (Fwd 109k) I’ve had my eye on Rockliff since some awesome NAB cup scores, and would have already had him if was named in Rnd 1. An Ave of 87, and running through the midfield…. It’s out of Rockliff and Podsiadly for my trades this week…. Will wait for the teams, but leaning towards Rockliff for longevity
3) C Schmidt (Def 100k) If you don’t have Maguire/Waters/Silvangi in your backline like most of us, or looking to cash in one of them. This is your man with and Ave of 85 in a very average team. I will prob leave my backline alone as I think I can squeeze some more cash out of my existing blokes.
4) K Lucas (Mid 124k) Despite the fact he plays for the Blues, he’s not a complete retard… right Motts? He seems to move well and gets plenty of it. He had a good game on the weekend with 83, and after 2, if it’s time to cash in a midfielder, he’s your man.
5) R Bail (Mid 190k) Flying under the radar, Bail has an Ave of 84…. And plenty of cash coming his way. I would have rated him higher, except he is already 190k, and the Dee’s have just come off their only two wins in the last decade, so playing with a group of spastics will not help him going forward, but worth a punt.
Tell what you think? And what Rooks are you looking at trading in this week?
Here’s the raw data… so make up your own mind (I’ve left in guys who jumped over $200k this week)
|R4 SC||SC Average||Player||Pos||Price||Team|
Leave a comment / Scroll to bottom