My Top Five Rookies (<$200k) of the week:
1) J Kayler-Thompson (Mid 83k) Just played his second game and chalked up a lazy 96 to have an average of 75. I am a little concerned how he will hold his spot when Mitchel is back in, but he he keeps racking up 96’s he’ll be sure to keep his spot, he got dropped after his last game so be sure to check the teams on Friday before drafting.
2) P Davis (Fwd/Def 100k) I had Davis in my preliminary team during the pre-season, then left him off when he wasn’t picked. His game on the weekend was very good being a link man for the team coming out of defence and finished with 89, and an average 84 after 2 games. The Crows have been reluctant to play Davis since taking him high in the 2008 draft…. So I do have reservations on his ability to keep getting high scores as a young big-man, and make sure he is selected on Friday before drafting
3) N Fyfe (Fwd 94k) I didn’t see the game, and he’s only played the one game, but a score of 104 in exceptional. Keep you eye on this fella.
4) A Hams (Def 83k) Not convinved this fella will keep his spot either, but a score of 83 and average of 59 after 2 games means he is on the rise….. if you want to cash in Mcguire or Silvangi, this could be a good trade, but wait if you can.
5) B Moles (Mid 179k) has been flying under the radar to a certain extent, but had a breakout game scoring 91 in his third match bringing his average up to 66. I feel Moles could be a big money spinner going forward if he keeps his spot… he looks a likely prospect.
Tell what you think? And what Rooks your looking at trading in this week?
Here’s the raw data… so make up your own mind (I’ve left in guys who jumped over $200k this week)
|R5 SC||SC Average||Player||Pos||Price||Team|