A few Lessons Learned from Round 1:
- JP Kennedy isn’t worth the SC Hype (yet)
- Midpricers don’t pay dividends (very few exceptions)
- There are plenty of good Rookies to choose from, and we haven’t seen the Suns yet.
- Big Cox is back to his very best
- Those trying to exploit the captaincy loophole with Gibbs/Judd and have Swan in their side should not have got sucked in…. you invested in Swan for a reason!
- Captaincy selection is crucial…. Anyone who picked Selwood was in serious trouble (obviously couldn’t predict that).
- Don’t ever get sucked in to picking the Tiges second-string rookies just because they are named. i.e Relton Roberts, Andrew Browne!
- Goddard can score well, even if he has a bad game.
- People looking to offload premiums who didn’t score-well in round one… should re-think….. this is a marathon, not a sprint.
- Anyone who selected Everitt is a massive loser (that’s a specifically directed dig, they know who they are)
- What rookies you play on the field and name on the bench is crucial to final score (i.e. I had Lower on bench, Duigan on field, that’s 50 extra points)
- Some other stories I have heard include:
What did you learn?
Leave a comment / Scroll to bottom