If you’re stopping by the SCT site, then you are part of our TEAM! A collection of the best & brightest SC-minds pooling their knowledge to form the perfect line-up 😉
Today we turn to our Ruck line. Keep in mind that we voted for a ‘Set & Forget’ strategy with our Rucks. Barring injury, these Rucks will be in place for the entire season. We may still hold a poll early next week to determine a back-up swingman option (Ryder, Nankervis or Boyd).
Given his form in the JLT Series and popularity in the RMT threads, I’ve added Aaron Sandilands to this poll. If he is selected then we might fit in another Premium elsewhere. We’re looking for your top THREE Ruck choices in the poll below. If your preferred player isn’t on the list, enter their name into the Forum below. If that player receives enough ‘Thumbs UP’ then they’ll be placed under consideration.
Anything can happen before Rd1, so make sure you use all THREE of your votes. The % of popularity can still play a big role in determining back-up options and so on.
Thanks again for all your help………fire away, Coaches!
Which RUCKs should the TEAM start with in 2017? (three choices)
- Aaron Sandilands (FRE) $308 200 (32%, 220 Votes)
- Max Gawn (MEL) $645 000 (27%, 185 Votes)
- Todd Goldstein (NTH) $588 400 (18%, 127 Votes)
- Brodie Grundy (COL) $520 500 (9%, 66 Votes)
- Someone Else I've Mentioned In Comments (6%, 44 Votes)
- Stefan Martin (BRL) $488 000 (6%, 41 Votes)
- Shane Mumford (GWS) $536 300 (1%, 7 Votes)
- Sam Jacobs (ADE) $472 000 (1%, 6 Votes)
- Kurt Tippett (SYD) $479 200 (0%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 287
Leave a comment / Scroll to bottom