If you’re visiting the site, then you’re part of the TEAM! A collection of educated Supercoach minds with the sole purpose of creating the perfect TEAM 😉
Rd1 Score: 2207
Overall Ranking: 8839
Trades Left: 30
Remaining Salary: $22 800
Another successful weekend, Supercoaches! We’ve made a very solid start with the TEAM, backing up last weeks’s 2240 with a 2207 this weekend. We are positioned beautifully to climb the ranks over the next few weeks!
The week of correctional trades is upon us! And yet, I can’t see any trades being made this weekend for the TEAM. It would be nice to have Will Hoskin-Elliott but we’d have to burn two trades just to get him into the side, not worth it for mine. As always, we’ll open up the comments section for any trade ideas you might have. If your suggestion finds enough support (Thumbs UP/DOWN) then we’ll run a poll on it before the weekend. Get cracking, Coaches!
** UPDATE at 7.15pm on 6.4.17 **
OK, Coaches……….All of our rookies are playing except for Mitchell Hibberd (NTH). Since we have plenty of cover, Hibberd will most likely become Nic Newman (SYD) next week. As I said earlier, WHE would be handy but I see no need to trade out Roughead to achieve that. Judging by the ‘Thumbs’ in the comments below, we wouldn’t be able to get a clear majority from the Coaching Staff. So as it stands, we will still have all 30 trades heading into Rd4! I’m sure you’ll agree that’s a pretty handy spot to be in 😉
Here are the polls for Rd3, you know the routine. There are some good VC options for the Friday night game so get your votes in NOW………….
C / VC for the TEAM in Rd4? (three choices)
- Patrick Dangerfield (GEE vs Melb) (36%, 119 Votes)
- Scott Pendlebury (COL vs Syd) (21%, 69 Votes)
- Max Gawn (MEL vs Gee) (16%, 52 Votes)
- Josh P Kennedy (SYD vs Coll) (12%, 39 Votes)
- Nat Fyfe (FRE vs Dogs) (7%, 24 Votes)
- Adam Treloar (COL vs Syd) (6%, 20 Votes)
- Someone Else I've Mentioned In Comments (2%, 6 Votes)
- Sam Docherty (CAR vs Ess) (1%, 3 Votes)
Total Voters: 136
Who starts on the field in DEF? (two choices)
- Andy Otten (ADE) (48%, 112 Votes)
- Curtly Hampton (ADE) (44%, 103 Votes)
- Tom Stewart (GEE) (9%, 20 Votes)
Total Voters: 128
Who starts on the field in MID? (three choices)
- Sam Powell-Pepper (PTA) (36%, 124 Votes)
- Tim Taranto (GWS) (34%, 115 Votes)
- Jake Barrett (BRL) (21%, 73 Votes)
- Brandan Parfitt (GEE) (6%, 21 Votes)
- Jarrod Pickett (CAR) (2%, 7 Votes)
Total Voters: 126
Who starts on the field in FWD? (two choices)
- Dan Butler (RIC) (45%, 109 Votes)
- Dan Houston (PTA) (44%, 106 Votes)
- Brett Eddy (PTA) (6%, 14 Votes)
- Oliver Florent (SYD) (5%, 11 Votes)
Total Voters: 126
Thanks for your help, Coaches!!
** UPDATE at 10.45pm on 7.4.17 **
Another week, another tough decision to make. Should we settle on Pendles’ score of 125 with the VC loophole? Or does Dangerfield get another crack to top that? Get your votes in NOW…….
Do we take Pendles' 125pts with VC loophole?
- NO - Dangerfield will go large against the Dees (53%, 19 Votes)
- YES - safe option (47%, 17 Votes)
Total Voters: 36
Leave a comment / Scroll to bottom