If you’re reading through this post then you are also part of the TEAM. A collection of the finest Supercoach minds forming a formidable TEAM.
Rd4 Score: 1896
Overall Ranking: 22 512
Trades Left: 24
Remaining Salary: $33 200
Rd4 – Mitchell Hibberd (NTH) to Nic Newman (SYD) & Max Gawn (MEL) to Stefan Martin (BRL)
Rd5 – Tim Taranto (GWS) to Zac Fisher (CAR) & Jaeger O’Meara (HAW) to Marc Murphy (CAR)
Rd6 – Sam Powell-Pepper(PTA) to Harley Balic (FRE) & Jarryd Roughead (HAW) to Lance Franklin (SYD)
It seems we might have been too hasty in off-loading Taranto & SPP over the last two weeks, but O’Meara & Roughead really had to be moved on. It was a tough week for the TEAM as well but we still managed a few League wins. We are 44 pts behind ‘Straight Sets’ in the SCT Cup so we have a task ahead of us if we want to make the next Round. Current TEAM is as follows……….
Take a good look at the TEAM, Coaches. Does it need any changes ahead of Rd7? What would you do with this line-up?
There are a few tempting downgrade options but who makes way? Are we going too early? Who gets upgraded? Is it worth it? Many things to consider ahead of Rd7. With Nankervis, Parfitt & Fisher out this week, we might be struggling to field a full side. I know what I’d do, but like everyone else, my plan needs the approval of the Coaching Staff.
Get your trade suggestions (if any) into the Forum below and the Coaching Staff will decide which direction we take (Thumbs UP/DOWN). Polls will be posted after teams are announced on Thursday night. Fire away………
** UPDATE at 6.45pm on 4.5.17 **
Considering the changes that have been made, the TEAM has gotten through fairly unscathed. Most Coaches have to deal with Nankervis, Fisher & Parfitt anyway but the TEAM hasn’t chosen Beams and regains Florent & Barrett (hopefully). For the moment I’m running a poll on Parfitt’s replacement (Black or Parsons seems to be the go).
Since I wasn’t sure if we needed to make a 2nd trade or not, I’ll leave it to the Coaching Staff to decide. Keep in mind that we’ll have about $160k/$140k in the bank depending on which way we go. Can you find a viable 2nd trade? If so, then please leave a suggestion in the Comments below. If there are enough votes then I’ll put it to a poll on Friday morning. Thanks, Coaches!!
Parfitt comes OUT, who comes IN to the TEAM?
- James Parsons (GEE $117k) (93%, 141 Votes)
- Aaron Black (GEE $137k) (7%, 10 Votes)
Total Voters: 151
Do we need a 2nd trade this week?
Should we make a 2nd trade this week?
- YES - suggestion below! (62%, 79 Votes)
- NO - settle down (38%, 49 Votes)
Total Voters: 128
And the usual Captains poll………
C / VC options for Rd7? (three choices)
- Scott Pendlebury (COL vs Carl) (33%, 92 Votes)
- Patrick Dangerfield (GEE vs Suns) (28%, 79 Votes)
- Nat Fyfe (FRE vs Ess) (16%, 45 Votes)
- Stefan Martin (BRL vs Syd) (5%, 15 Votes)
- Luke Dahlhaus (WBD vs Rich) (5%, 14 Votes)
- Josh P Kennedy (SYD vs Bris) (5%, 13 Votes)
- Adam Treloar (COL vs Carl) (4%, 11 Votes)
- Marc Murphy (CAR vs Coll) (2%, 6 Votes)
- Someone Else I've Mentioned In Comments (1%, 3 Votes)
Total Voters: 124
** UPDATE at 10am on 5.5.17 **
Ok, Coaches………Parfitt to Parsons is a done deal, otherwise I’m confused as hell! There is a clear majority in favor of a 2nd trade but there aren’t any trade suggestions that have any great support in the Forum.
We now have $159 400 in the bank which isn’t really enough to upgrade in the midfield (to an elite MID). We could upgrade in DEF but would have to go early on Andy Otten (perhaps to Kade Simpson, we have enough $$ for that). Unless I see a reasonable trade suggestion with a STACK of support (thumbs up), then I’ll be holding fire with the 2nd trade. Up to you, Coaches………
Leave a comment / Scroll to bottom