Welcome to the TEAM! The ultimate Supercoach team designed by the footy minds that inhabit SCT.
Rd7 Score: 1980
Overall Ranking: 22 546
Trades Left: 23
Remaining Salary: $159 400
Rd4 – Mitchell Hibberd (NTH) to Nic Newman (SYD) & Max Gawn (MEL) to Stefan Martin (BRL)
Rd5 – Tim Taranto (GWS) to Zac Fisher (CAR) & Jaeger O’Meara (HAW) to Marc Murphy (CAR)
Rd6 – Sam Powell-Pepper(PTA) to Harley Balic (FRE) & Jarryd Roughead (HAW) to Lance Franklin (SYD)
Rd7 – Brandan Parfitt (GEE) to James Parsons (GEE)
We held our overall ranking with that score of 1980 (good year, that!) and had 5/10 League wins, so it wasn’t a total disaster. Just disappointed that we lost our SCT Cup match-up by 11 aggregate pts to ‘Straight Sets’. Good luck to you, Sir! The TEAM is as follows………
I’ve got the TEAM write-up happening earlier in the week so we can get our trades in order. I decided not to use a 2nd trade last week since there wasn’t really a consensus in which direction we should be heading.
Hampton & Otten have fairly high BreakEvens making them ‘ripe’ for the picking. However, a distinct lack of downgrade targets might put a dampener on those efforts. There is also enough cash in the bank to go straight from Otten to Kade Simpson if we feel inclined (In our DEF polls, he was listed as a Top6 DEF).
It is a democracy though and everyone can get their voice heard. Enter your proposed trades into the comments below and our Coaching Staff will approve/disapprove using the Thumbs UP/DOWN function. Thanks, Coaches!
** UPDATE at 6.45pm on 11.5.17 **
Ok, Coaches……we haven’t been hit too hard by the team selections. Treloar will hurt but we should have enough cover. Judging by the initial comments, we are trading out Hampton & Houston this week (any objections?). The following polls will determine who we upgrade/downgrade to. Choose wisely……….thanks for your help this week, Coaches!
Best downgrade option?
Best downgrade target for the TEAM? (two choices)
- David Myers (ESS) MID $136K (44%, 105 Votes)
- Jarrod Berry (BRL) D/M $170k (36%, 85 Votes)
- Kurt Mutimer (WCE) MID $124k (13%, 31 Votes)
- Ed Vickers-Willis (BRL) DEF $155k (7%, 16 Votes)
Total Voters: 167
Best upgrade option (in our price range)?
Best upgrade target for The TEAM for Rd8? (three choices)
- Taylor Adams (COL) D/M $543k (26%, 97 Votes)
- Isaac Heeney (SYD) FWD $453k (16%, 58 Votes)
- Elliott Yeo (WCE) F/M $525k (15%, 54 Votes)
- Zach Merrett (ESS) MID $543k (11%, 42 Votes)
- Kade Simpson (CAR) DEF $515k (10%, 37 Votes)
- Dan Hannebery (SYD) $545k (7%, 25 Votes)
- Tom Mitchell (HAW) MID $566k (6%, 23 Votes)
- Josh J Kennedy (WCE) FWD $515k (4%, 15 Votes)
- Zac Williams (GWS) DEF $503k (3%, 11 Votes)
- Someone Else I've Mentioned In Comments (3%, 10 Votes)
Total Voters: 166
Captains poll as usual……..
C / VC options for Rd8? (three choices)
- Patrick Dangerfield (GEE vs Ess) (37%, 111 Votes)
- Nat Fyfe (FRE vs Rich) (15%, 45 Votes)
- Luke Dahlhaus (WBD vs Eagles) (12%, 36 Votes)
- Scott Pendlebury (COL vs Giants) (8%, 23 Votes)
- Lance Franklin (SYD vs North) (7%, 22 Votes)
- Stefan Martin (BRL vs Hawks) (7%, 20 Votes)
- Marc Murphy (CAR vs Stk) (6%, 17 Votes)
- Someone Else I've Mentioned In Comments (5%, 15 Votes)
- Josh P Kennedy (SYD vs North) (3%, 8 Votes)
Total Voters: 135
Good luck, Coaches!!
Leave a comment / Scroll to bottom