- Sam Collins – Def – $300,500 – BE: 63
If for some reason you still have this man, jut trade him. He is done.
- Jack Scrimshaw – Def – $314,500 – BE: 59
If you didn’t trade him last week (as you shouldn’t) then you have to hold him with him selected in Hawks line-up this week.
- Jordan Clark – Def – $239,500 – BE: 55
Definitely tradeable but would depend on your other players and positional needs. If you have Collins, I’d trade him first, other than that I’d be letting him go if you wanted to bring in a defender.
- Charlie Constable – Mid – $303,000 – BE: 39
As per Jack Scrimshaw. You should have held him last week and should do so again.
- Tom Atkins – Mid – $259,800 – BE: 18
I certainly got this wrong last week suggesting he should be traded. He now should make you a decent amount more cash for at least a few more weeks.
- Michael Gibbons – Mid – $266,200 – BE: 50
Just like Jordan Clark, he hasn’t got much growth left in him and should be traded.
- Willem Drew – Fwd/Mid – $322,400 – BE: 58
Drew’s prospects received a boost with the injury to Ollie Wines making room for more midfield time. Has the potential to be a keeper until the bye rounds.
- Matthew Parker – Fwd – $249,000 – BE: 12
The 71 last week has thrown Parker a SC lifeline and has him making owners a little more cash over the next few weeks.
- Gryan Miers – Fwd – $337,500 – BE: 16
Yet another 90 and just like last week he will continue to make you good cash for a few more weeks.
- Tom Liberatore – Mid – $461,700 – BE: 142
Should have been traded last week, upgrade him now if you still have him. Some great value to be found.
- Brad Crouch – Mid – $462,200 – BE: 107
Will hover around this price point for a few weeks. Trade if no other pressing issues, otherwise hold.
- Dom Sheed – Mid – $415.500 – BE: 74
Much like Brad Crouch, if you still have him you may as well hold for a few weeks until a fallen premo catches your eye.
- Jade Gresham – Fwd – $404.300 – BE: 122
Expected to drop a further $30k or so over the next few weeks so best thing to do would be to upgrade.
- Ryan Burton – Def – $404.000 – BE: 76
A solid game saw him drop only $800 in price and is now set to make a little more cash over the coming weeks.
- Ollie Wines – Mid – $498,400 – BE: 130
Owners would be unable to hold him throughout his 4 to 6 week absence due to injury. He must be traded.
Good luck coaches!
Leave a comment / Scroll to bottom