- Sam Collins – Def – $303,100 – BE: 62
He won’t be making more cash so trade, but if you have cash cows with higher breakevens they would take preference.
- Jack Scrimshaw – Def – $315,200 – BE: 62
Another trade option but this one still has a little money to make if he can avoid a migraine. I’d trade Collins before Scrimshaw.
- Jordan Clark – Def – $250,300 – BE: 26
A perfectly timed 81 finds Clark staying in your team as there is still another $40k to $50k to make.
- Marty Hore – Def – $350,000 – BE: 31
Has every coach falling in love with him and with plenty cash left to make, he is a definite keeper through the bye rounds.
- Xavier Duursma – Def – $327,500 – 65
Tradeable but nothing urgent here. Can hopefully have a good game this week and start making some cash again.
- Callum Wilkie – Def – $321,500 – 66
Has added over $100k from 3 weeks ago and seems to have reached near his peak now. Can see him dropping this week, even if only a little.
- Connor Rozee – Def/Fwd – $373,300 – 77
That breakeven spells the end of this emerging star. Thank him for his efforts and upgrade away.
- Charlie Constable – Mid – $326,000 – BE: 22
Another big score, but another stint coming in the 2’s. Still plenty of cash to make if you can afford to hold and trade others to get to those fallen premiums.
- Tom Atkins – Mid – $256,100 – BE: 53
Ok I got him wrong again – 2 weeks in a row. For that, he is out. Good riddance.
- Michael Gibbons – Mid – $270,300 – BE: 44
Definitely at the right time to trade, but if there are others more pressing, he could go around another week.
- James Cousins – Mid – $311,200 – BE: 32
Has fought back well and now has a few more weeks left in him.
- Bailey Smith – Mid – $365,500 – BE: 68
His time has come. Will fluctuate around his current price, but not by much.
- Sydney Stack – Mid – $312,500 – BE: 11
Another week, another impressive performance by the kid. Got plenty of cash to make.
- Jack Ross – Mid – $252,000 – BE: 65
An unfortunate injury forced him off the ground early subsequently resulting in a poor score of 15 and also an extensive stint on the sidelines. Trade, or hold as won’t drop and could be a loophole option with the Tigers playing on Sunday.
- Sam Walsh – Mid – $439,000 – BE: 101
You know you’re a special kind of rookie when a 3-round average of 79.3 is disappointing. His high breakeven could see him used to pick up a fallen premium with little effort. He is also worth holding for the bye rounds if needed.
- Willem Drew – Fwd/Mid – $321,800 – BE: 63
Drew disappointed last week but is worth giving another go with the hope he scores well against the Suns.
- Matthew Parker – Fwd – $254,100 – BE: 55
Had a shocker on the weekend which finds himself in the firing line yet again.
- Gryan Miers – Fwd – $365,300 – BE: 45
Another great score has made this kid almost the best buy of all starting rookies. Already made coaches $213k and will push for a fair bit more.
- Will Setterfield – Fwd/Mid – $213,000 – BE: 5
Has been disappointing overall this season but could find himself making coaches some money over the upcoming weeks if he can hold onto his spot in the Blues 22.
- Jack Petruccelle – Fwd – $274,600 – BE: 48
Can hold for another week but he is ready to pack his bags you’d think. Only a little more cash left in him.
- Liam Baker – Fwd – $321,100 – BE: 33
Still plenty of cash to be made and shouldn’t be traded.
- Reilly O’Brien – Ruc – $374,300 – BE: 33
Simply hold and thank the SC Gods for this fantastic beast.
- Darcy Moore – Def/Fwd – $379,000 – BE: 62
He has most likely reached his peak price point but is a strong candidate to hold through the bye rounds.
- Ryan Burton – Def – $404.000 – BE: 76
Burton is now done and dusted for coaches hoping he would rise again in price with his injury and his 6 SC points last weekend.
- Brad Crouch – Mid – $457,200 – BE: 93
Safe to hold through the bye rounds then reassess.
- Dom Sheed – Mid – $421,200 – BE: 63
Much like Brad Crouch he is safe to hold onto through the bye rounds if needed and still has some money to make
- James Worpel – Mid/Fwd – $430,500 – BE: 100
Started to decline slightly but can easily fix that with a single good game. I’d suggest holding through the bye rounds and reassess, just like Brouch.
- Rory Lobb – Ruc/Fwd – $442,300 – BE: 51
Looks to be a legitimate answer to those wanting an F6 with Ruck flexibility. At the least, he is set to make more cash in the interim.
Good luck coaches!
Leave a comment / Scroll to bottom