Ok, so like 110,682 of us, we all have a decision to make about the Irishman. I think I know what I’m gona do but would like some input that may help me and hundreds of thousands SC fans make the right decision for their team:
1) Are you prepared to play Tadhg come finals? If NO, then you need to trade now. I personally am ok with having Tadhg on the park at the pointy end of the season.
2) Do you have emergencies on your back line, and are they any good? If you don’t have any emergencies, then I would definitely be looking to make a trade. I personally still have Maguire and Silvangi sitting on the pine, so Maguire is scoring well and Silvangi is a handy emergency. Though it means no cashing in on these guys for the next few weeks.
3) Do you need to free up some cash to fill another hole in your team? I personally am ok, as I used more gap-filler than Tim the Tool Man on my forward line over the past few weeks and burnt a few trades, and it is pretty settled for now.
4) Do you think he will only be on the sidelines for 3 weeks? I have no idea, but can only trust the medico’s and tell myself… 4 games, worst case.
5) If I trade, do I upgrade Tadhg to a gun with the cash I have in the bank, or do I go for a rookie and who do you get. Most people already have Hodge and Goddard, and only have about 30k in the bank….. when it come to Rookie downgrades, I’d strongly recommend Webberley if you want to go that way.
Conclusion for me: Taghg get some quality time at the beach with his family, and on my bench for a few weeks…. Pending other unforeseen issues this week.
Leave a comment / Scroll to bottom