My Top Five Rookies (<$200k) of the week:
1) T Armstrong (Mid 100k) There haven’t been too many highlights for Adelaide, but Armstrong was dropped after a run earlier in the season after a poor performance, and returned the week with a vengence. He is one of the rare rookies to crack the hunge in his first few games scoring 101.
2) B Sheppard (Def 149k) is another high dfat pick getting a run for WC and has taken two big steps in his first two weeks, racking up a lazy 87 in his second game. I think he’d be a solid investment, and barring injury, definiteyly get a few more runs
3) L Stevenson (Mid 159k) Stevenson had his best run of the season scoring 76 and looking like he’s pushing for a regular spot…. I’ll be interested to see if he is competeing with Shuey for a spot in the WC side now that he’s back from injury…. I hope not as I still have Shuey on my bench.
4) G Rohan (Mid/Fwd 154k) He’s played his two so far, and looks to be getting better, and I personally like the look of him and how he plays. As he’s both Fwd/Mid I’m looking to draft him into my midfield bench to give me a solid emergency and and some flexibility up forward.
5) H Playfair (Fwd 107k) A definite dark-horse for me to nomiate, but ever since he was running around with the Cats he was a solid lead-up forward who presents well, but wasn’t the straightest kick. A solid first up game scoring 69 and I’m not sure what Roos thinks about him or whether he’ll keep his spot, but he might just be worth a gamble if he gets another run next week and performs ok.
Tell what you think? And what Rooks your looking at trading in this week?
Here’s the raw data…
|R8 SC||SC Average||Player||Pos||Price||Team|
Leave a comment / Scroll to bottom