NEALE v Dogs
- L3 v Dogs: 85, 167, 114 (122 av.)
- L3 @ G: 123, 164, 123 (137 av.)
Looked to be on last week until Harmes clamped down on him. Solid match up stats and the Lions will need to respond after last week’s disappointing performance. The Lions midfield brigade should also have a leg up with Big O rucking against a Tingle-less Dogs side. 120 at a minimum.
MACRAE v Lions
- L3 v Lions: 137, 183, 135 (152 av.)
- L3 @ G: 183, 155, 162 (167 av.)
Macrae’s rocking some incredible match up stats in this one, 152 against the Lions and 167 at the Gabba, and should comfortably hit a 130 tonight.
WALSH v Saints
- L3 v Saints: 141, 58, 93 (97 av.)
- L3 @ MRVL: 138, 133, 89 (120 av.)
Copped perhaps the most criminal act of CD underscoring last week! 40 touches, 85% DE and a huge impact on the game for a paltry 138! Not to worry, the Saints at Marvel should offer Walsh a chance to increase his SC stocks. A lock for 120, more if the Blues eviscerate the Saints from the get go.
MILLS v Dons
- L3 v Dons: 167, 129, 87 (128 av.)
- L3 @ MCG: 113, 129, 145 (129 av.)
Popped his 2nd highest score of the year (167) against the Dons two months ago and they remain a side in disarray that continues to leak large MID scores. A lock for 120 and wouldn’t be surprised if Heeney and Parker join him as well.
SATAN v Crows
- L3 v Crows: 93, 204, 205 (167 av.)
- L3 @ AO: 68, 118, 204 (130 av.)
Surely he can’t double-ton again? Well, don’t take the chance! Figure him into your calculations as Satan just relishes playing the Crows at AO. Goes 125 at a minimum and, honestly, wouldn’t surprise me if he presses a 3rd double-ton.
MILLER v Pies
- L3 v Pies: 160, 115, 122 (132 av.)
- L3 @ MS: 100, 130, 99 (110 av.)
56% DE and some late attention from Drew contained Miller to a low ton the other day however it’s a critical match up against the Pies if the Suns want to keep their finals chances alive. Miller to go full Atlas at home for 130.
BRAYSHAW v Port
- L3 v Port: 81, 82, 90 (84 av.)
- L3 @ OS: 135, 113, 94 (114 av.)
Not as firm a Steer Clear as last week, but over the last two months (8) Brayshaw has subtonned 4/8 and only 2/8 scores have been captain-worthy. Potentially a low-ton and just have the other premo MIDs ahead of him this week.
GUTHRIE v Roos
- L3 v Roos: 94, 147, 75 (105 av.)
- L3 @ GMHBA: 126, 124, 116 (122 av.)
This week’s obligatory versing North captaincy candidate. Sails to 120 at home very comfortably.
Would prefer to VC Satan but can’t go past Macrae’s monster match up stats, so it’s Macrae into Satan on my end.
Leave a comment / Scroll to bottom