Huttabito gave us all the stats on the youngsters in his Rookie Review. Chillo highlighted the pros & cons of the most popular trade-ins in Flavour Of The Week……..so who are the most solid downgrade options ‘on the bubble’ ahead of Rd7?
Ideally we need our rookies to score well and also have decent job security in order to string together plenty of games. So who are the best Bubble Busters for Rd7? Has Parsons recovered from Luke Hodge’s jaw viciously attacking his elbow? Did you trade him in early? How good is Aaron Black’s job security at the Cats? Can Vickers-Willis continue to hold his spot in the Kangas line-up? Is there room for him with Atley? And McDonald?
Assuming they’re all named for Rd7, then this weeks Bubble Busters, in no particular order, are (Name, Club, Price, Position, Average, BreakEven):
* Ben Ainsworth (GCS $198 300 MID) 71, -29
* Teia Miles (HAW $123 900 FWD/MID) 34, 4
* Ben McNiece (ESS $102 400 DEF) 54, -49
* Lewis Melican (SYD $123 900 DEF) 61, -49
* Ed Vickers-Willis (NTH $123 900 DEF) 54, -36
* Aaron Black (GEE $137 100 FWD) 74, -68
* James Parsons (GEE $117 300 FWD) 64, -59
Which THREE rookies would you like to have in your side when Rd7 kicks off? Let the SCT Coaches know about it below………
Leave a comment / Scroll to bottom