GRUNDY v Essendon
- L3 v Dons: 157, 134, 113 (135 av.)
- L3 @ MCG: 103, 115, 157 (125 av.)
Looked a touch underdone last week, but still pumped out a handy 135. Always a reliable VC, safe for 130.
LLOYD v Eagles
- L3 v Eagles: 136, 119, 122 (126 av.)
- L3 @ MS: 74, 96, 22* (64 av.)
Chucked an asterisk on his L3 @ MS because he hasn’t played there since 2016. More recently, the Swans seem to always get the better of us [Eagles]. Expecting a 120 as we aimlessly feed the Swans backline and let Lloyd seagull it up.
BONTEMPELLI v Roos
- L3 v Roos: 118, 87, 134 (113 av.)
- L3 @ MRVL: 76, 94, 97 (89 av.)
As predicted in last week’s captaincy article (pats back), Bont snapped back into form against the Swans. Roos backing in their own midfield instead of tagging this season, thus owners can back Bont in for 130.
NEALE v Port
- L3 v Port: 177, 118, 99 (131 av.)
- L3 @ Gabba: 147, 166, 171 (161 av.)
Perhaps the only reason I’m still holding a respectable rank amidst all this carnage is Neale. Feels insane to say, but I don’t see anything short of 140 from him this week.
GAWN v Tigers
Big Maxxy was underwhelming last week. Luckily “underwhelming” for Gawn was a casual 142, instead of the double ton we were all expecting against Pittonet. Great record against Nank, a sure bet for 130.
- L3 v Tigers: 134, 145, 151 (143 av.)
- L3 @ MCG: 141, 119, 99 (120 av.)
KELLY v Hawks
Finally found form last week with Coniglio relegated to stints in the FWD line. Giants coming off an important win, expecting Kelly to click back into gear – starting with a 125 this week.
- L3 v Hawks: 154, 99, 134 (129 av.)
- L3 @ GS: 120, 89, 102 (104 av.)
MITCHELL v Giants
- L3 v Giants: 181, 130, 108 (140 av.)
- L3 @ GS: 181, 98, 93 (124 av.)
After a big 145 last week, Titch is set to plummet back down to earth as De Boer ruins all the fun. Sub-ton incoming.
WALTERS v Crows
- L3 v Crows: 71, 64, 49 (61 av.)
- L3 @ GS: 113, 109, 50 (91 av.)
With Fyfe out, the Dockers will almost certainly increase Walters already solid midfield role and, add to that, they’re playing the Crows. Potential for a pseudo-Fyfe 130 is there.
Gotta be Neale into Gawn for me this week (again). Don’t want to VC any of the earlier candidates in case they put up an awkward 130~ when I know one, if not both, of Neale/Gawn will pop off.
Leave a comment / Scroll to bottom