My Top Five Rookies (<$200k) of the week:
1) K Hardingham (Mid 104k) Racked up a lazy 89 in his first game. Playing for the Bombers again means that youth policy should come first and he should get plenty of opportunity if he can keep performing…. and they had a win. However, lets give him another week to make sure it wasn’t a fluke.
2) A Smith (Def 170k) he got the chocolates (to steal Johnno Brown’s favorite saying) last week with top billing and backed it up again this week with another 70, however, his price has also jumped 70k. So if you want him on your defensive bench, this is your last chance.
3) R Harwood (Mid 100k) also played his first game and I watched the game and hardly saw him… but his did score a serviceable 61. I wouldn’t rush out and grab him because he may get the boot when Simon Black returns this week.
4) D Ellard (Fwd 100k) well, if your looking for a forward rookie to cash in (like me), then this is your best bet. He played his first game and scored 46, in a reasonable performance, however with a team going into finals he will really need to step up in the next week or two to keep his spot.
5) J MacMillan (Mid 94k) is a bargain price at 94k, and like many others, played his first game on his weekend. He scored 41, so if your looking for a midfield cash-out then MacMillan is a good option. He may even turn up the scoring if your lucky, and given the Kanga’s injuries he may get a few more runs.
|R17 SC||SC Average||Player||Pos||Price||Team|
Leave a comment / Scroll to bottom