DUNKLEY v Giants
- L3 v Giants: 114, 132, 128 (125 av.)
- L3 @ MRVL: 155, 67, 80 (101 av.)
Currently the hottest Dog and gets the look for an early VC ahead of a proppy Bont. In great form and gone well against the Giants before, so tons comfortably and a look for 130.
LAIRD v Roos
- L3 v Roos: 156, 149, 105 (137 av.)
- L3 @ AO: 144, 154, 130 (143 av.)
A lock for 150.
MILLER v Cats
- L3 v Cats: 133, 81, 101 (105 av.)
- L3 @ MS: 153, 135, 153 (147 av.)
Cats by no means an ideal match up but Miller just does not yield. Tagged last week and still gritted out 10 tackles and 18 contested for a ton. Suns trying to finish strong, Miller to continue to lead for 120+.
SATAN v Blues
- L3 v Blues: 140, 127, 158 (142 av.)
- L3 @ MCG: 152, 140, 141 (144 av.)
Comes in with 140 match up and venue averages, a 152 last week and the Blues’ sharply depleted engine room will give up contested possession, clearance and points en masse. Satan solid for 130 and even Petracca and Gawn looks if you’re feeling spicy.
BRAYSHAW v Eagles
- L3 v Eagles: 96, 121, 102 (106 av.)
- L3 @ OS: 138, 96, 134 (123 av.)
Been frustrating to drill as a VC/C on recently (as Mav and I know all too well…) but the Eagles in Perth is an attractive proposition for 120 this week.
ZERRETT v Port
- L3 v Port: 130, 91, 108 (110 av.)
- L3 @ MRVL: 140, 136, 91 (122 av.)
No need for alarm bells after last week’s tag induced 70. A very reliable fall back for 120 if needed; Dons to re-calibrate and continue playing with gusto and Port nowhere near as restrictive as they used to be.
NEALE v Saints
- L3 v Saints: 123, 118, 72 (104 av.)
- L3 @ MRVL: 198, 96, 89 (128 av.)
Saints have become the competition’s leading practitioners of negating roles, sending both Owens to Stewart and Windhager to Guthrie last week – both of whom were pretty adept. Windhager goes to Neale post-CB and at stoppage, likely containing him to a low-ton.
MILLS v Pies
- L3 v Pies: 100, 74, 100 (91 av.)
- L3 @ SCG: 120, 97, 138 (118 av.)
Mills is stuck on a fourth string CBA load but Sunday afternoon’s must see clash against the Pies will see Sydney try to grind the Pies fast paced, dice roll corridor ball movement with heavy ball control and winning first use. The according character of the game? High stoppage, heavily contested. Could very well see Mills throw up double digit tackle and CP numbers for a 130+.
Satan and Laird the proposition again this week. For those without Laird, there’s a decent crop of options before and after Satan who can punch out 130s. On my end it’s Dunkley, Miller and Mills duelling it out for the into Satan.
Leave a comment / Scroll to bottom