The original and the best. Your #1 resource for daily AFL SuperCoach tips and analysis.
You just have to ask…
Should I hold Daniher? Or should I……
TU: Trade to Impey
TD: Trade to Waterman
More likely to become a keeper at the end of the year.
T/U Jiath DEF
T/U Impey FWD
Very interested in this, more so for Impey as I’m looking at grabbing him. As far as Jiath goes, I think he is a risk, with such a small amount of games under his belt.
Might get tired towards the end of the season? Ridley did it last year though. Sorry not much help!
Any merit to rumours that Steele is carrying an injury?
Need to trade Butters. Have Dusty and Dunks.
Will Impey become a keeper?
Or should I get Danger?
TU-Butters to Impey, Scott to Waterman. Good kitty in the bank.
TD- Butters to Danger, Jordon to Waterman. Broke again!
Apparently Jordon is playing FWIW.
Hello Docker !
My head and $$ say Impey
My Heart thinks Danger will come out firing after his forced lay off, and tear North a new one .
I would still go Impey . Just.
Ha! Cheers, that’s exactly what I’m thinking. Great minds eh?
Toss a coin?
Heads Danger !
Hey guys! Will be doing Dow —> waterman as trade 1. Is it worth going:
Daniher —> Impey as trade 2
Prior to this week only used 3 trades, don’t have any other major problems
TU = Daniher to Impey
TD = save the trade
Wish I did this a week ago!
T/U Tom Green to Jiath (Laird to mids)
Cahill to Impey
This option spends my 260k bank.
T/D Jiath and Impey probably not keepers. Hold the money for future upgrades
Thoughts on Lachie Ash, as I can’t afford Jaith to plug Daniel hole?
Ash seems to be getting decent midfield time.
T/U – Good Idea
T/D – Waste of a trade, save for someone better.
Giving Daniel the flick.
TU – mills
TD – bowes
Don’t have him as a top 6 defender imo.
Would really appreciate some advice about what to do with Daniel. I think I’m set on trading him and have come down to 2 options:
T/U: Upgrade to Ridley
T/D: Downgrade to Jiath
I currently have Lloyd, Laird, Stewart and Short as my other premos. My thoughts are that Ridley and eventually Whitfield are likely to be my 2 final premos in the defence. But I’d really like Jiath, who is scoring really well and could become a bargain keeper if he keeps playing this well. Only problem is that I could be sacrificing a solid premo at D6/M8 by seasons end, as I may not have a luxury trade to move on Jiath. Thoughts?
Still not decided on Daniel…. thought I might keep him and bring Jones or Chapman in for a bench player, or let him go and bring in Bowes. Any thoughts on Bowes? Too early to make a call?
TU keep CD, bring in rookie
TD trade CD for Bowes
Fantasia needs to go. Which rookie though, would be my D6 at the moment with Highmore/Kosi on the bench
As a Port fan, it breaks my heart to trade out Butters, but I have to.
I am also going to trade our Daniher, as he was meant to be cash generation (Impey, Ziebell like) but he isnt scoring.
Tossing up between, Butters and Daniher for:
TU: Danger and Stringer
TD: Toby Greene and Impey
Comment for others (I have Dusty and Dunks)
Maybe do just Butters to Danger.
You never know what Daniher might do against his old club.
Key forwards have ups and downs. Joey will kick 5 and score 120 one of these weeks and get some serious cash generation happening. If you’re super high in the rankings I get offloading him, but for most of us he’s gotta be a hold for now.
Joey will get plenty of attention and hardly touch the ball, they know him backwards and he is a traitor!
Just had a quick look Danger has a breakeven of 152.
He might be a later upgrade.
He might score that v’s Roos!
I want to get offended at this …. but I can’t, it’s possible!!
He hasn’t got a BE yet has he?
Yes but his price won’t change until he has played 3 games
( after R6 )
If he scores 152 this week, his BE will be the same as he’s priced..
My question is about Jiath.
TU – Likely top 10 defender, likely to maintain a 95+ avg.
TD – He’ll fall away to a still respectable 80+avg.
There’s a lot of real estate between 80 and 95+, and that’s where I think he’ll end up by year’s end.
i already have chapman
cumming making money and lowest score is only 81
for a POD thoughts?
TU – do it
TD – hold trades
I was thinking the exact same trade. So will be following this one closely
Who to sell:
TU – T. Brockman
TD – A.Scott
Obviously wait for Dogs teamsheets, but if forced I’d sack Brockman. McNeil and Scott could/should go alright v Suns this weekend.
I can get Macrae in for Gulden RIGHT NOW and I reckon I’m gonna do it but keen to hear your thoughts
Daniel & Sharp out for…
TU: Ridley & L Jones
TD: Bowes & Jiath
ridley & jones 100%.
A guaranteed keeper an a decent cash cow with pretty good JS.
Whose to say jiath and bowes even finish top 6.
Holding Daniel happy to have him finish D6 or final upgrade . Will get LJones for cover
Do I move on…
Replacement for Heeney ( Greene works better for byes ).
T/D Toby Greene
T/U – Ryan
T/D – Stewart
Comment – other
T/U take grundy’s VC 135
T/D stick with Gawn for C
Who to get rid of:
T/U – Stewart and saving $100k
T/D – Ridley at an extra $100k to above
Both final 6 defenders to hold
Steele no good for VC …
C on Macrae
C on Gawn
Rucks don’t get tagged
WILL BRAYSHAW GET A TAG THIS WEEK?
VC ON DUNKLEY THIS WEEK?
Who to VC
Thinking to go early on Kosi > Jones (Named or not), free’s up two trades next week, now i’ve lost Howe. Other option is go Howe > Jones next week and bank up?
TU: Do it this week, free up two trades next week.
TD: Howe to Jones next week with cash?
TU: Take Bont’s 128 as VC
TD: Put the C on Gawn
Take Scott’s 61 over Jordan?
Any one know if Jordan Clarke will be sub for Geelong?
Want to make him captain to get VC McRae.
if I don’t I have to take Campbell’s 39 rather than Jordon from Melb and put Saunders on as C.
I’m in the same boat. Don’t want to put captain on him if he comes on late as a medical sub. Realy need to know before Gawn plays.
I want to loop Dunkley but have Jordan Clark to use for the loop
Geelong VFL game is on at 1 pm. It should give an indication if Jordan Clarke is the likely sub if he doesn’t play.
Watch for news in the Coaches box.
Thanks to being on the east coast of the USA I didn’t see team announcements, and Jordan Clark being dropped, until after the Saturday night matches started. Would’ve done Clark to Walsh otherwise. I have bench coverage, so no risk of a donut but should I trade out Clark this round or wait until next week when there’s some more fallen premiums. 26 trades and $300k ITB.
T/U – Clark to Petracca/Cerra/Impey
T/D – Hold and go Clark to Lloyd next week
If the medical sub isn’t activated and you put your Captain C on that player do you get:
T/U: the other VC players score as captain
T/D: a score of zero as your captain
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
If A New Comment Is Posted:Do Not Send Email Notifications.Send Email Notification ONLY If Someone Replies To My Comment(s).Send Email Notification Whenever A New Comment Is Posted.