The original and the best. Your #1 resource for daily AFL SuperCoach tips and analysis.
Good Afternoon Coaches, battle of the Sydney rookies
Take into consideration I need them this week and next week to cover the Bye
Hi Coaches, me again
Going with Sheldrick as I believe Franklin will come back and take Buller spot.
Does Sheldrick JS, play this week and next?
Mills for Sheldrick imo
Melican JS? Worth having on field this week then as bench as cover?
Comment – any alternatives?
Gawn to fyfe
Play Briggs R2?
Nice bye cover, fyfe M9/F7..
Gain a Nice little bank for Laird or Oliver next week from it too.
Sicily – the Monday appeal isn’t very SC friendly. Like most folk (as per SCT poll) trades are light… but holding through a bye before 3 weeks suspension doesn’t stack up.
TU – appeal will fail (or only get a 1 week reduction) – Trade out now
TD – appeal will reduce by min of 2 weeks – hold
Harrison Himmelberg @ $374.7k … word out of GWS is that he plays back now. Last couple of weeks have shown 103 & 88… good (but not top line) for a defender.
TU – good option to trade Sic to (bank some cash)
TD – too risky at this time of season with low trades
Latest word in last 24 hours. Sounds like his back peddling on what he said a week ago
On Himmelberg’s role, Kingsley said: “I’m probably leaning now towards more back. But as we know he’s a very capable forward. It’ll be needs dependent for us. If we need him in the front half, that’s where we’ll play him. If we need him in the back half, then that’s where he’ll play. As of this moment, he’s in the backline. But we haven’t had match committee, so I don’t know what that holds.”
Hope that helps catostomybag.
I was keen on him but not so sure now. I’ll hold sic this week watch the appeal and himmelbergs role one more time and make a call next week.
Going to do similar on back of that.
TU – Jackson F5, Sheezel D5
TD – Sinclair D5, Sheezel F5
would love some thoughts on what I should do this week.
Current team below before trades. *= bye
15 Trades left $47.7k ITB (three boosts)
Def: Daicos*, Stewart, Dawson*, Lloyd, Weddle*, Cincotta (S.Mitchell*, Constable)
Mid: Oliver*, Bont, Laird*, Macrae, Green, Steele, Humphrey, Wardlaw (ZMerrett*, Davey*, McLean)
Rucks: Marshall, Gawn* (Madden)
Fwd: Dunkley, Taranto, Rozee, Cogs, Sheezel, Ford (D.Cameron*, JVR*)
16 playing R14
13 playing R15
Was planning on trading Cincotta out this week as thought he would be out but he is in. Will be trading him next week for his bye but still thinking he can go ?
TU – trade Cincotta to Fyfe. Handy M/F bench player or possibly F6.
TD – keep Cincotta for this week for any last monetary gains and forget about Fyfe?
Gday all. I’m going into this round planning on making no trades and keeping Sicily on my bench, if any one disagrees please let me know! Have 18 fielded this week and 16 next week planning on making some trades then, with having 9 trades left
Def: Stewart, Sinclair, Atkins, Daicos*, Dawson*, Day* (Sicily, Comtable)
Mid: Bont, Brayshaw, Serong, Green, Humphrey, Wardlaw, M. Johnson, Trac*?(laird, Merrett, sharp)
Ruck: Marshall, Briggs (Madden)
Fwd: Dunkley, Taranto, Rozee, Gulden, Sheezel, Ford (Sturt, Drury
Yes or no
Gawn to Fyfe?
TU this if your grabbing fyfe or got him last week? I’m torn whether to or not. He’d be onfield til I could push him to my bench cover probably round 16
TU: Himmelberg if he’s playing more backline
TD: Fyfe +$100k and plays an extra round (injury concerns)
$503 k available after trading out seamus Mitchell. 5 trades left
TU ziebell amd $20k ITB
TD himmelberg and $150k
I’d go Wilkie over both Zieb and HBerg purely on him being post-bye. You’re a touch short of Ryan but Young also viable.
Double check if you can DPP another position in as well.
M. Kennedy and cincotta in the team. Should I trade of of these for Fyfe? Will be short players next week so comes in handy. 50k in the bank 10 trades left what do you guys think? If yes which one should I trade?
Thumbs up Kennedy
Comment for no trade or other trade ideas.
Yeah, Cinc to Fyfe sounds good. You’ve got the trades.
If you could do a dead rookie to Fyfe and keep Cinc that’d also be sweet.
That would be ideal GD but short 50k on that one. Thanks for the input guys seems unanimous
Morning all. Thinking ahead, I was downgrading Briggs in a one up one down situation but now I’m thinking keeping him and moving on Marshall. Thoughts
Tu keep Briggs R2 trade Marshall
Td keep Marshall R2 trade Briggs.
2 place left in a mid-season draft league.
Draft night is Monday 8.00pm
Is he a keeper with Hall omitted? Torn between keeping or upgrading, rd15 bye i have 18 playing so could flick this week to Caleb Daniel..
Could I please ask the SCT community as i’ torn, thanks.
Keep – up
Trade – down
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.