Hi coaches, the magnificent Macca has just gut run the length of the field to get this update to you in time for Round 13.
“Byes suck. Injuries Suck. Draw changes suck. COVID really sucks! AND because of that, here’s updated Bye Planner files for you to help you get through the remaining byes – especially the now dreaded ROUND 14!
All player prices, averages, BE’s, games played and totals are now updated to the end of round 12
The Season draw and Byes Draw have been updated to the current listings as of 5pm Tuesday 8 June
The new 22 mid-season draft rookies are now also added for your possible selection, if you think they get a run or help your cash generation – check the Rookies tab for easy way to find them! It should be easy, I shaded them green for you!
The Planners will be functional over the round 13 and 14 byes, but just remember after the completion of round 13 this week, the player prices, BE’s averages and so on won’t change … but you can still see who you have playing and not playing in Rnd14 and plan accordingly.
As always, the Planner Tab is your key tab to select your team and planned trades. – Refer to the enclosed word document for more details on how to use the files if you haven’t used them before.
The Player data tab (or the key position tabs) shows you all the current information on the players as of the end of round 12.
- On the files, make sure you exclude any players that aren’t playing in column I – important for your numbers – eg Grundy or loop guys like Saunders
- Check the boxes in columns Q to U and rows 50 to 54 – make sure in your numbers it isn’t counting 7 forwards etc.
- Don’t make any trades until you see the teams this round (as normal – DUH!!)
- Use these planners to plan out your moves for each of the next two weeks – save different versions with each of your planned trades (after this week though, prices won’t be current)
- Don’t panic if the numbers look bad on round 14. It looks like many will take a hit. It’s a long season still to go with injuries etc and – quality is often better than quantity, especially if burning trades on rookies that may not play
- Don’t panic trade in bad choices just to get 18 on the field if that player won’t play more games / generate cash later.
- DPP players are great! Hold someone like Poulter or Bianco if they are best 22 as long as you can (even if they lose a little cash), as they allow you to move players around.
So, get to it! Leave a comment on the thread about your thoughts and your plans for this week and coping with round 14 – generate the discussion!!
Leave a comment / Scroll to bottom