Venue: MCG at 7:50pm.
Last time they met:
R21, 2015: Richmond 23.9 (147) d Collingwood 7.14 (56) at the MCG
Best SC scorers in last match:
- Collingwood: Sidebottom 115, Greenwood 112, Pendlebury 106
- Richmond: Vickery 143, B.Ellis 134, Houli 113
- In: Aish, Grundy
- Out: Poor old Swanny, Witts, Sidebottom (susp), Varcoe
- In: Rookie upgrade, Short ($117.3 M/F). Is Grigg SC relevant?
- Out: Deledio, Maric, Edwards, Conca, Yarran, Rioli
Game notes: Round 1 didn’t go to plan for either side. The Tigers were unconvincing in overhauling a plucky Carlton and have added Edwards (again) to the injury list that already contains the important Maric and Deledio. The Pies were embarrassed by the Swans and are now missing the services of both Swan and Sidebottom.
Losing this game won’t spell the end of season 2016 for either club, but the blow-torch will turn back onto the losing coach and club. Expect both teams to find a harder edge than they displayed last week!
Thommo’s Tip: Richmond to win their third straight against the Pies by 18 points.
While we do our best to update posts with end of quarter scores, we aren’t always online so if you have access to the scores and see they haven’t gone into the Comments section of this post, the Community would love it if you could help us out.
Leave a comment / Scroll to bottom