It looks like GAJ will be sidelined until at least R7 if not R8 depending on how his knee responds to treatment.
So the question needs to be asked once again, what will you do with him?Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.
Leave a comment / Scroll to bottom
37 thoughts on “Gary Ablett To Miss Another 1 or 2 Weeks”
My midfield is the least of my worries.
Another option to pick – “Already traded him out and feeling fantastic!”
Im with you HEADACHE im more worried about wheather im going to have a Fwd line or not
Off twitter…hot off the press
: Mckenna: Gary Ablett is a good chance for next week. Has full flexibility back today.” Think I’ll keep him #supercoach
(ok third time in 3 minutes ive posted this 🙂 but its the right thread)
i’ll hold him. About fyfe, Im thinking of Lewis or Goodes just cant pick one…………………Thumbs up – lewis Thumbs down – Goodes
I don’t know what to believe anymore ……………and doubt my team can be saved by trading him out!
felt dirty trading little master last week but glad i did it now . to much money to leave on the bench this early in the season , can always get him back in after rnd 13
I must have traded Gazza out 5 times in the last few days, but the good old reverse trades button is copping a hammering.
I’ve decided that I’m holding on to the little master…..I think!!!!!!!!
Just the one trade, I’m thinking Fyfe to Sidebottom
Going to keep Gazza
Smith has Pfieffer’s footprint on his arse as he goes out the door.
Saw it coming, but things don’t look too good for any Judd owners this weekend:
I’ll be keeping him
Don’t think I can spare the trades to get him back later
How can the assistant coach come out and say his injury is not responding as well as as they had hoped and he could be another three weeks away and then McKenna come out and say it is going well and he could be back next week????
The assistant coach has him in his team hoping for a POD when everyone trades him.
can you still score well without him for the remainder of the yr? i think there could be others ie swan/pendles/kennedy that can score close to what ablett gets week in week out…..why not go for 2 of these guys instead of throwin all the eggs in the ablett basket (im trying to convince myself of keeping the trades i have made this week)
can someone please explain how abletts value will be estimated if he misses the next 2 games. will he drop in price?
Suns coaching staff are killing me. Solomon comes out and says he’s not recovering as well as they hoped and will be out for another two or three and the next day McKenna turns that (and my plans) on it’s head and says he could be a big chance next week and how much would the Suns love to have the Little Master racking up 80 touches in the only game they will go into as favorites.
Can’t wait for the day when SC is all conquering and wields it’s power to demand full disclosure from all coaches.
need to off fyfe & the porp
if i trade porp to side bum then i have 573000 left, suggestions??
Hey guys, my trades for this week.
Wingard >>> Pfeiffer
D.Smith >>> Stringer
Not really sure whether to trade D.Smith or not for Stringer, or even at all.
Trading GAJ is like deciding to abort your baby son cuz you decide one day you want a girl instead (too far? Lol)
I couldnt bring myself to trade him out. He’s clearly the best player in the AFL & I’m sure he’ll be back faster than the maximum 4 weeks the HS suspects he’ll be out for. Plus you know he’s gonna do whatever it takes to lace up the boots.
If you give him the flick its gonna be hard to trade him back later in the season when the injury toll mounts up (it’s already bad enuff now) and you’ll probably waste 2 trades just to get him anyways.
Now if he was out for for the next 3months thats a different story….
GAJ to Pendles
Was going to bring in Pendles in 3 weeks but price is right now. Only up from here. Have 420k in bank to rebuy the little man when he comes back and upgrade a fat GWS rookie.
$720k on bench is too much for me – thoughts?
Ablett set to miss unto four, well according to the afl website anyways