Here it is folks, the last Bye Planner file for the year to help you get through the byes
Two versions of the planner are supplied again: … SET YOUR OWN AVERAGE OR PLAYER VALUE!! That’s right – in column O, in cells 13, 26, 31 & 41 you can now set your own average value or player value (choose from the drop-down list) to determine your own gun qualifier for the bye period!! – Have a play – you know you want to!
Make sure you nominate any players in your squad that you do not believe will play in any rounds, including the byes, to get a more accurate total of available numbers (think Long!). – SEE COLUMN I ON THE “PLANNER TAB”
Even more important now – exclude players with short term injuries, you may be holding etc!
For ROUND 12 only (this week) – (cash calculator on PLANNER TAB)
- You should begin by loading your current team at the end of round 11, before any trades, in Column B of PLANNER TAB
- in cell J46 enter your CURRENT team value (should be same as value showing in cell J44)
- in cell J47 enter your available cash in the bank
- Go Back and make your planned trades of players in COLUMN B
- Check cell J49 to determine if you have sufficient cash to make those trades – POP UP MESSAGES WILL APPEAR AND THE CELL IN J49 WILL CHANGE COLOUR IF GOOD OR BAD
UTILISE the various tabs with all the current player data to make your best decisions. Search on the specific position tabs, or by club or by BE etc – make use of this resource, particularly if you don’t buy SC Gold / Plus! Plan your moves on this file before locking them in on the actual SC site!
On the PLANNER tab
- I cannot stress enough to make sure you nominate any players in your squad that may not play / aren’t playing – column I is your friend!! (Skinner, Long, maybe injured Grundy – if they aren’t playing, exclude them!)
- Columns Q to U and Rows 50-54 – the warning box of too many players on the field in any line. This is important to check on! – You can only have 6 forwards playing and so on
REMEMBER – use the planner to make all your team changes BEFORE playing on the actual SC site!! Saves inadvertent locking in your changes when not ready once the round has commenced and the last-minute players not listed!! Trades are gold remember!
If it were me, I would save a few versions of the files with a few of the various options you would like.
Good luck all – hope this resource has helped all year!!
Our never-ending gratitude to Macca for all he does to help us with the byes every year. Macca, you are a legend! Motts
Leave a comment / Scroll to bottom