Huttabito continues to inform with his massive Rookie Review, Chillo’s Flavour Of The Week shed some light on the popular rookie trade-ins……….so who are the most solid downgrade options ‘on the bubble’ ahead of Rd5?
We all need our rookies to score well and also have decent job security in order to string together plenty of games. So who are the best Bubble Busters for Rd5? Is Balic a must in the FWD line? Did you trade him in early? How good is Williamson’s job security at the Blues? Can Menzel hold his spot in the impressive Crows line-up? Is there room for him with Betts? And Cameron?
If they were all named for Rd5, then this weeks Bubble Busters, in no particular order, are (Name, Club, Price, Position, Average, BreakEven):
* Ben Ainsworth (GCS $198 300 MID) 71, -29
* George Horlin-Smith (GEE $234 000 MID) 70, -6
* Billie Smedts (CAR $217 100 FWD/MID) 51, 23
* Teia Miles (HAW $123 900 FWD/MID) 34, 4
* Tom Williamson (CAR $117 300 DEF) 61, -53
* Jarrod Berry (BRL $139 800 DEF/MID) 30, 21
* Harley Balic (FRE $123 900 FWD/MID) 55, -38
* Troy Menzel (ADE $183 900 FWD) 65, -23
* Hugh McCluggage (BRL $202 800 FWD/MID) 47, 24
Whether you have these players in your team or not, which THREE rookies do you rate as the best options ahead of Rd5? Which rookies would you ideally like to have in your team moving forward?
Leave a comment / Scroll to bottom