(Written & Created By Macca)
Hi SCT Community! Please find enclosed a final updated bye planner after the first nine (9) rounds.
Not only does this latest version count the possible “GUNS” available in each of the bye weeks, there is now the ability to nominate any players in your squad that you do not believe will play in the byes, to get a more accurate total of available numbers (for example, Strandica). – SEE COLUMN G ON THE “PLANNER TAB”
The price / budget calculator shown in Cells H46 to H49 of the PLANNER TAB that will let you know if you can afford any player changes for trades going into week ten only. The bye planner though will continue to work each week showing how many players you have available over each of the bye rounds.
- The key tab
- Choose now whether each of your players are likely to play or are just an emergency loophole (for example, Strandica) in COLUMN G – this will update the real numbers you have available each week
- Shows 2017 starting data and data as of round 9 with updated prices, average, 3 round average and BE’s.
- Simply choose the players you want in each position in each of the cells in Column B (choose from the drop down menu in each cell by alpha order on surname)
PLAYER DATA TAB
· This is a key tab with the data of all players and filters are included on each column to allow you to search on each position or club or games played (eg 2 played on the bubble) and so on,
· BE’s as of round 9 are included for that all important trade decision and negative BE’s are shown in red
- Total points scored and games played now also included, thanks to Nath!
DON’T DELETE OR ALTER ANY OF THE DATA ON ANY OF THE TABS AS IT IS USED TO MAKE THE WHOLE FILE WORK!!
For ROUND 10 only (this week) – (cash calculator on PLANNER TAB)
- You should begin by loading your current team at the end of round 9, before any trades, in Column B of PLANNER TAB
- in cell H46 enter your CURRENT team value (should be same as value showing in cell H44)
- in cell H47 enter your available cash in the bank
- Go Back and make your planned trades of players in COLUMN B
- Check cell H49 to determine if you have sufficient cash to make those trades – POP UP MESSAGES WILL APPEAR AND THE CELL IN F49 WILL CHANGE COLOUR IF GOOD OR BAD
Happy Bye Planning all and good luck over the coming rounds!!
** Thanks for all your hard work, Macca! I’m sure the SCT Coaches appreciate the time you put in – Schwarzwalder **
Leave a comment / Scroll to bottom