My Top Five Rookies (<$200k) of the week:
1) D Roberton (Def 94k) Freo have done it again with Roberton racking up two solid games to get an average of 68, particularly if you need another cheap rookie on your back line, or time to cash-in on one of your boyz like Silvanvi who missed last week.
2) N Fyfe (Fwd 186k) was my number one pick last week and I drafted him into my side…. and for once one of my rookies didn’t let me down with an awesome 90 in his third game…. Hopefully another (younger) ‘Pod’…. Now averaging 89 after 3 which is about as good as it gets. You may have missed the boat already, but if you wait one more week it will have definitely sailed.
3) B Howlett (Mid 159k) Just played his third game and has been solid for the Bombers and has an average of 68. If you need to bring in a cheap Mid to cover some losses…. Or maybe wait a week if you can and grab the next bloke on the list Rohan if he steps up next week.
4) G Rohan (Mid/Fwd 154k) The last of the top 10 draft picks to get a run actually played ok, but didn’t score well with 34 in his first game….. however, I will cut him some slack given his whole team got smashed with Bradshaw scoring 4, and Goodes 27….. 34 looks ok now, and will only get better, and best of all, he will be a very handy DPP to have in the midfield.
5) L Stevenson (Mid 100k) Stevenson came back into the side and played pretty well and racked up 68 points for an average of 61. He should get plenty of opportunity with Kerr out and WC having plenty of midfield injuries…. But if WC keep losing I expect their side to be unsettled.
Tell what you think? And what Rooks your looking at trading in this week?
Here’s the raw data…
|R7 SC||SC Average||Player||Pos||Price||Team|
Leave a comment / Scroll to bottom