STEELE v Hawks
- L3 v Hawks: 125, 91, 111 (109 av.)
- L3 @ MRVL: 133, 109, 107 (116 av.)
After a flat return, Steele’s back. 40 touches, 11 clearances, 8 tackles and 143 last week. A great sign that he popped off in a match up we expected him to. Should do the same to the Hawks this week. 140.
SINCLAIR v Hawks
- L3 v Hawks: 135, 108, 86 (110 av.)
- L3 @ MRVL: 133, 110, 150 (131 av.)
Didn’t feast as much as expected last week. Perhaps because with the sparing entries West Coast do get we’re oddly efficient? The Hawks developmental, care free style still sees them leak possessions and points at all ends of the ground. Sink can go 130 like he did in Round 4.
BONTEMPELLI v Cats
- L3 v Cats: 109, 143, 122 (125 av.)
- L3 @ GMHBA: 143, 96, 81 (107 av.)
Two consecutive Atlas performances for 181 and 161. No need to take his foot off the gas now. Blicavs been used defensively but not sure he gets cast in that role with Ceglar likely to ruck for the first time. Would just be a VC, so no risk and Bont a look for 125+.
MILLER v Eagles
- L3 v Eagles: 137, 80, 98 (105 av.)
- L3 @ MS: 135, 150, 100 (128 av.)
Forgot what a god Miller was didn’t we? 34 touches, 13 contested and 157 with Berry thrown to him late. Will decimate the Eagles at home no questions ask. Sails to 140.
NEALE v Tigers
- L3 v Tigers: 107, 149, 190 (149 av.)
- L3 @ MCG: 111, 157, 190 (153 av.)
Carves it up against the Tigers and at the G as well. Really comfortable for a 140 with the Tigers a wounded animal.
ZERRETT v Roos
- L3 v Roos: 114, 117, 68 (100 av.)
- L3 @ MRVL: 136, 91, 108 (112 av.)
Looked to be constrained his use early last week, sitting on 27 from 13 touches at on point. Added a little grunt, polish and length to power through for a 133. Always give premo MIDs a look against North, 135 for Zerrett this week.
SATAN v Dockers
- L3 v Dockers: 113, 122, 94 (110 av.)
- L3 @ OS: 99, 98, 99 (99 av.)
By no means a hard steer clear, but doesn’t love Optus and just recall the Dockers threw Aish onto him last time they played and derailed him from a 140 trajectory. Fine to open your round with him, just be cognizant of a potential move mid-game. Still tons.
WALSH v Crows
- L3 v Crows: 89, 131, 84 (101 av.)
- L3 @ AO: 115, 83 (99 av.)
Came back on after that ankle scare and somehow played better! Provided there’s no issue there, then the Crows make a habit of getting torn to shreds by slick MIDs with large tanks. Walsh to throw down for 140+ if he’s on early. Honestly, even Cripps could go okay!
LAIRD v Blues
- L3 v Blues: 123, 109, 136 (123 av.)
- L3 @ AO: 154, 130, 136 (140 av.)
Also need to chuck in Laird to cover my bases. Blues been a steer clear for VC/C-ing MIDs into but much like the Swans last week Laird is just insane. 120 at a minimum.
Miller into the Neale the ideal combination this week, but perfectly fine if you’re liking VC action on any of the earlier options.
Leave a comment / Scroll to bottom