WALSH v Hawks
- L3 v Hawks: 52, 79 (66 av.)
- L3 @ MCG: 111, 130, 144 (128 av.)
If the Roos MIDs feasted on the Hawks last week (Simpkin 164, Cunnington 134), Walsh should have a field day for 125. Posted his best scores this year at the MCG and the Blues will be angling for a definitive win.
GAWN v Crows
- L3 v Crows: 107, 158, 114 (126 av.)
- L3 @ AO: 107, 130, 140 (126 av.)
Despite the 44 HOs and clear ruck dominance last week, 6 clangers, 66% DE and less marks and touches than usual clipped Maxxy at 117. Nic Nat pounded ROB last week, expect Gawn to do the same for 130. Proven ceiling at AO.
SATAN v Crows
- L3 v Crows: 205, 122, 98 (142 av.)
- L3 @ AO: 137, 205, 101 (148 av.)
Speaking of ceilings, who could forget the Satanic One’s double ton last year? Chugging along nicely as the #5 MID this season and 5/9 scores have all been captaincy worth. A lock for 120 this week.
MACRAE v Saints
- L3 v Saints: 93, 120, 121 (111 av.)
- L3 @ MRVL: 106, 146, 108 (120 av.)
Thinking Bont will get some attention given the match-winning nick he’s been in, Ross has been utilize for defensive jobs in the past. That should free Macrae up to bounce back with a 130.
FYFE v Swans
- L3 v Swans: 86, 101, 115 (101 av.)
- L3 @ OS: 100, 125, 133 (119 av.)
Kicked himself out of a monster last week with 46% DE and 6 clangers, but otherwise great CB and CP numbers of late. Will be a hot contest with the Swans, Fyfe a lock for 125.
GRUNDY v Port
- L3 v Port: 122, 108, 162 (131 av.)
- L3 @ MCG: 144, 153, 92 (130 av.)
Even though Port are a much better side, expecting the whole prison bars dilemma to fire up the Pies on Sunday. Grundy to slap Ladhams around for 120 minimum, with a shot to go large at the G.
MERRETT v Roos
- L3 v Roos: 68, 137, 109 (105 av.)
- L3 @ MRVL: 64, 115, 105 (95 av.)
Regrettably have to give Zerrett the Steer Clear this week. Serong took him out last week and Turner will be deployed this time around to restrict him to another sub-ton.
ZORKO v Tigers
- L3 v Tigers: 74, 141, 82 (99 av.)
- L3 @ G: 105, 92, 101 (99 av.)
Really relishing the increased CB load with Neale out and all over the place last week with 34 touches, 12 contested and 23 kicks. Tigers midfield letting some big scores off, Zorko solid for a ton and a reasonable shot to go 130+.
Satan into Macrae for me this week. Grundy a failsafe if needed.
Leave a comment / Scroll to bottom