STEWART v Tigers
- L3 v Tigers: 161, 118, 92 (124 av.)
- L3 @ MCG: 123, 92, 18 (78 av.)
Expecting Stewart to really put his head down and get to work given the reception he’ll get. Tigers pretty horrendous going I50, so plenty of ball to go around for a 130.
ANDERSON v Eagles
- L3 v Eagles: 105, 106, 55 (89 av.)
- L3 @ OS: 106, 52, 55 (71 av.)
Eagles denser OB than their ladder position would indicate. Similar to Taranto last week, think they’ll be too good to be true for Anderson this time around – but fine if you want to christen the recruit with the VC and hunt for a 120.
SATAN v Hawks
- L3 v Hawks: 119, 139, 115 (124 av.)
- L3 @ MCG: 134, 98, 156 (129 av.)
Requires so little commentary. It’s Satan v Hawks. Auto 125+.
BONTEMPELLI v Blues
- L3 v Blues: 105, 155, 116 (125 av.)
- L3 @ MRVL: 122, 89, 125 (112 av.)
Bont is in pure Brownlow form and has single-handedly dragged the Dogs back into the eight. The Blues, on the other hand, are in shambles and have lost their secret sauce of an elite engine room. Slaughters them for 140.
ENGLISH v Blues
- L3 v Blues: 99, 105, 99 (101 av.)
- L3 @ MRVL: 90, 139, 139 (123 av.)
Backing him in for a standard outing. A low TOG Pittonet is also nice. Hits his 130 average comfortably.
DAWSON v Saints
- L3 v Saints: 130, 85, 89 (101 av.)
- L3 @ AO: 150, 152, 173 (158 av.)
Tricky to get a read on the Saints as a midfield opponent but playing at home gives Dawson a safe enough floor. His form and scoring stream remain fantastic, 120 at a minimum.
DAICOS v Giants
- L3 v Giants: 93 (93 av.)
- L3 @ MCG: 81, 145, 109 (112 av.)
Watch sheets to see if there’s a direct tagging match up. Can actually the Giants leaving him alone given last fortnight’s tags have only restricted his use and the Pies still won but with Satan and the Big Dogs available, I wouldn’t bother with Daicos as a straight C.
ROZEE v Roos
- L3 v Roos: 116, 109, 102 (109 av.)
- L3 @ BA: 116 (116 av.)
A pretty standard VC flyer against North and Rozee totally the type to love a downhill ski and angle for a 30 touch, 3 goal and 140 outing against a bottom side.
GAWN v Hawks
- L3 v Hawks: 172, 95, 172 (146 av.)
- L3 @ MCG: 80, 98, 140 (106 av.)
Really elevated his game outside of center bounce and the Hawks have marking issues at both ends. He’ll carve it up when rucking and then have a juicy around the ground scoring stream for both sitting in the hole intercepts and scoreboard involvement. Loves a 172 against the Hawks!
- Round 1: Green 132
- Round 2: Baird 147
- Round 3: Satan 156
- Round 4: Tingles 145
- Round 5: Tingles 137
- Round 6: Miller 40
- Round 7: Satan 134
- Round 8: Satan 136
Satan into Bont/English. It’s not even a question this week.
Leave a comment / Scroll to bottom